Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I have to find what for the 2 quests? help me.
I am french so speak english.
thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the deep forest, think you need to finish the hunter quest before you can go there, and I think that quest is currently incomplete.

Apr 15, 2018

There is fix4. there is free link on his patreon. Locked link for patrons is fix4+cheats.

You need to install the before installing this one.
Changelog:

Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest (fixed)
Giving gifts to Nina bug (fixed)
Save bug after watching some scenes (fixed)
Picking resources/crops/items bug (fixed)
Game freezing during scene with Mia and Redd (fixed)
Inventory being wrongly considered full (fixed)
Sophie's Letter continuing with player after delivering to Toby (fixed)
Character sprites graphical glitch (fixed)
Wrong time count for gifting the same girl again (fixed)
Implemented Best Item for gifting girls mechanic

$35+ patrons please download this version instead:
If I downloaded the patch 4 from mega.nz, do I still need 3? And if so, is there a way to get it without being a supporter? Clicking the link takes me to Patreon where I have to sign up & pay. Thanks.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If I downloaded the patch 4 from mega.nz, do I still need 3? And if so, is there a way to get it without being a supporter? Clicking the link takes me to Patreon where I have to sign up & pay. Thanks.
Yes you need to install patch 3 before patch 4. You can get patch 3 from main post on this thread, "spoiler" button bellow game links.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I cant't show Aron the Fish. It's a bug or is the Quest finish there atm?
Far as I know, the hunter quest line is incomplete. Now... did you actually catch the fish, or just add it to your inventory? Because I've never managed to do the former, and there MAY be a quest flag that has to be set by catching the fish.

guxle

Jul 1, 2017
I searched like a moron: The last mushroom is in the forest first map on the low right corner. You just see a little bit of it. You can buy mushrooms from Brooke then.

baha5860

Feb 24, 2018
I can't get the water same error like skull.png and i cant download patch 3 can anyone help me ?

edit:i made it with rpgm saver for bucket mission but ı cant open items menu

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Looking for something new to play and just found this so repeating the question above my post. Is it worth a download or is it another teaser game that never gets beyond a blowjob?

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, just started to play and should do quest Hunter Training but it says it is unfinished in the current version.
It seems like important quest so do I need to wait for fix?

Do I still need to download some patches for the game?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes