BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I convinced Elise to do a bukkake/ invite others to help give her more cum, but who can I ask to help? When I try talking to Sam that option doesn't come up.

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
Mkay so where is all this new content? I've caught the fish but I can't show it to Aaron, I can't find any new areas or any new story progression. I've spoken with every character every day for the last 6 days (on day 24 now) and nothing happens. What am I missing? What triggers a new area? Do I just keep going?

coood

Jun 25, 2017
So Hunter Training quest is still not fixed. Cannot go further in the game :/

Also I noticed that Cleaning the Village quest is missing and father didn´t give you Fence recipe.
This is not game breaking but Hunter Training is.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Wow, I'm usually avoiding rpgm games. Made an exception here and I really regret it. Just some bugged Harvest Moon wannabe. Ripped the CG, which is decent but the game sucks. Cheats for 35+ Patreons? Sure, beat it kid.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Wow, I'm usually avoiding rpgm games. Made an exception here and I really regret it. Just some bugged Harvest Moon wannabe. Ripped the CG, which is decent but the game sucks. Cheats for 35+ Patreons? Sure, beat it kid.
With what tool can you rip the CG ?

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Good point ... but I already did I and the tools can't find any files.
I thought I didn't need to tell you because you can read my mind *cough* ... sorry
Hang in there buddy. We are all Brothers in Arms or in this case Left handed gamer bros.

Reactions: playerdude

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
I dont realy get this game ;/
I spend over 7h clean farm do tomato production and 3 girls maxed and lot more but im stucked.
Main quest with hunting is buggy because i get big warry fish and i cant give it back to questgiver, girl in shop is maxed but i had only one scene(dont count this one on fire party) in basement with rat thats all. Idk how to call mermaid to give her blue flowers. There is so horrible difficult game.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
1.Could someone answer me how to remove the cereal (space) from the farm ?
2.How to do the "Fence Repair" task ?

4Tino

May 24, 2018
can anyone help when i open the game i get a message

TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

For more information, push F

It won't let me push f ether

Reactions: DimitarM12

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I played this game so far(Day 8 at the moment) without really looking into the walkthrough. Talked to all girls everyday, visited the forest everyday, farmed some crops did some side quests. But then I checked the walkthrough I saw that there r so many things that r supposed to happen between day 1 and 8. Nothing happened for me cos I have never played a game like this were such events r so easily missed if u don't know exactly what to look for. My question is whether those events in the walkthrough can still be obtained? Cos for me the last sex scene that happened was when the women came in the wagon in front of the MC house.
Also I wanted to know how or where I can sell the crops I produce and whether there is any mechanism to skip time other than visiting forest and lake.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I played this game so far(Day 8 at the moment) without really looking into the walkthrough. Talked to all girls everyday, visited the forest everyday, farmed some crops did some side quests. But then I checked the walkthrough I saw that there r so many things that r supposed to happen between day 1 and 8. Nothing happened for me cos I have never played a game like this were such events r so easily missed if u don't know exactly what to look for. My question is whether those events in the walkthrough can still be obtained? Cos for me the last sex scene that happened was when the women came in the wagon in front of the MC house.
Also I wanted to know how or where I can sell the crops I produce and whether there is any mechanism to skip time other than visiting forest and lake.
You should be able to still do everything, the dev changed these events to happen whenever you start them as long as the triggers are met. The walktrough wasn't changed and seems to be more of a hinttrough than a stepbysteptrough.
As for skipping time you can go to several houses and click on the ... em things in front of them. Store 9:00, Brooke's house 13:00, bar 17:00 and your bed 21:00.

Reactions: Fusidrive
Jan 15, 2018
yes yes I am very pleased, everyone is also suffering while trying to use tools
yes yes, equality
- I do hope this gets fixed soon though

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes