Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
So I have just downloaded via MEGA and extracted using winrar it went all good, until I clicked the Game.exe, when that happens it loads up with a black screen with an error message this is the error "TypeError Cannot read properly 'blendModes' of undefined" does anyone know what this means and how to fix, all previous versions of this game have worked brilliantly up until now and I have no idea what the problem is.
Same problem here... Could anybody help me how to fix this problem ? I couldn't find any respond to this request at this topic...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Thank you, I appreciated the information.
You originally comment mentioned that the error message shown by the game stated it was looking for an ".ogg" audio file and you believed that it should of been a ".rpgmvo" audio file.
(note: a ".rpgmvo" audio file is just an encrypted copy of a ".ogg" audio file)

When the developer builds a release of their RPGM game they can choose to encrypted the audio & image files, and those releases will contain ".rpgmvo" & ".rpgmvp" files, this is what the developer of this game has chosen to do. The developer may also decide to bundle the release as a self-contained Packaged executable, and this game's developer has done this with some of their past releases.

When an 'Uploader' adds a Packaged and/or an Encrypted release RPGM based game to this site they sometimes decide to first Un-package and/or Un-encrypt the contents of the game, this makes it easier for the player to directly open the audio & image files. If they un-encrypt the files they need to let the game engine know that has been done, and the two settings I mentioned in my previous post (about this topic) is how they go about doing that.

You can't use an ".ogg" file in a RPGM game that is configured to use encrypted audio, and you can't use a ".rpgmvo" file in a game that is configured to use un-encrypted audio. So if you are running an encrypted release of this game then you either need to obtain a ".rpgmvo" copy of the audio file, or you need to change to using an un-encrypted release of this game. There are tools that you can use to un-encrypted the release you already have, searching this site will lead to them.

Reactions: Jonah Arkon

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Could us adjust time setting in this game?You konw its too hard to complete all the tasks in such a hurry.:FeelsBadMan:

nkj11456

Oct 3, 2017
can anybody lend me a help with d saves ? played this long time back would be good if save is frm day 4 or close to it . cant find any save files in comments

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
upload_2018-7-4_5-34-52.png
ya know going throw all the downloading and decrypting, is a pains taking adventure in itself and I do admire programmers for this aspect and patience. Y,es I understand it may not be a simple 1,2,3, fix. But this is a good game that has potential, yet with this kind of bug/glitch. you threatening to loss your client base.
Once again I am not a programmer and although I do enjoy learning and dabbling here and there in the gaming world. Most of the time I have no clue were to start or how to proceed.
Thus when the instructions say use the json file as a bases for decrypting and you use each one you find at differ points in time and the decrypter errors out on each json, it become frustrating.
This is very tasking and full of headaches and saddens me as it is diverting me from more important issues, after all its just a game, right. I will keep an eye out for updates in hopes the creator can fix the problem so game is playable. I do enjoy this game and many others. But, currently I have other pressing issues in the real word to deal with.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game crashes on day 1 upon encountering the slime after going back to the well. Had 2 separate errors at the same moment, one with a Dungeon*** file missing and the second one "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"
If anyone knows a solution, please inform.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Game crashes on day 1 upon encountering the slime after going back to the well. Had 2 separate errors at the same moment, one with a Dungeon*** file missing and the second one "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"
If anyone knows a solution, please inform.
You have audio fix on page 1

shadowxplay

May 11, 2018
I got the quest Elise's Garden and found the tulips and garlic but I don't have the recipe for crafting Elise's Request somehow. Can anyone help me?

Also is it normal that not much is happening during the first 7 days while you're curing your father in the newest version?
Lots of the stuff in the outdated walkthrough hasn't happened for me, like Sophie approaching me when I enter the village or the stealth scene in Amanda's room..

Olleb

Mar 5, 2018
to find the fairy continues with error.
"Failed to load: audio / bgm / Dungeon1 (2) .ogg"
The file that is in "R8_fix" is "Dungeon 2.rpgmvo".
Could anyone help?

Kurro

Apr 30, 2018
to find the fairy continues with error.
"Failed to load: audio / bgm / Dungeon1 (2) .ogg"
The file that is in "R8_fix" is "Dungeon 2.rpgmvo".
Could anyone help?
You have audio fix on page 1 in Extras: PATCH FIX R8

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes