cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
did you use the crystal for mia, she comes to your house to talk to you, after she runs away to go home and you soothe her, and talk to you and for a moment you can choose whether you want to kiss her or not.

L-kun

Jul 30, 2018
did you use the crystal for mia, she comes to your house to talk to you, after she runs away to go home and you soothe her, and talk to you and for a moment you can choose whether you want to kiss her or not.
crystal? how to get this?, i'm in day 11, mia run away, and i can't find her, i can't talk to MC dad too upload_2018-8-6_23-34-20.png

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Need suggestions for games similar to this and "Valiant Warrior Astrid" (RPG with fantasy and medieval elements).

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I'm stuck, I do not know what to do. help

The first time I walked into the pub, all of this went well. but has the second time the game frizz = black screen ?

I have 6 black powder is impossible to give to derek ?

Is it the good fruit to give to mia ?

nobody to help me ?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I'm stuck, I do not know what to do. help

The first time I walked into the pub, all of this went well. but has the second time the game frizz = black screen ?

I have 6 black powder is impossible to give to derek ?

Is it the good fruit to give to mia ?
nobody to help me, I can not finish the other quest ?

TDM01

Apr 19, 2018
Ummm.... Is this game broken?
I can't use any tools (Smashing Q and W button a hundred times and nothing happened).
Game Ver: vR9.02.
My Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB.

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
how does one gather the grown out fruits trying to figure that out since 3hours, couldnt find it here aswell

Oct 21, 2017
Stuck. After "Party at the pub", went outside to get away from the militia then I get a black screen - although game not exactly crashed, I can hear noise and access the items menu etc.

Save game attached

Alecs196

Jul 22, 2018
Ummm.... Is this game broken?
I can't use any tools (Smashing Q and W button a hundred times and nothing happened).
Game Ver: vR9.02.
My Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB.
use the hoe first then you can use the other tools it works on me dude i hope it works on you too

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes