Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hey folks i am stuck.. how do i harvest? I have about 15 items full grown but find no way to get them. and i spend all money i have had on the seeds

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R9.02:
hey folks i am stuck.. how do i harvest? I have about 15 items full grown but find no way to get them. and i spend all money i have had on the seeds
-With the 300 from ninas dad use 100 for fence recipe and the rest for bread.
-Collect all the free sticks and hollow logs you can find
-Craft fences and sell to Brookes dad for more cash
-I plant cucumbers first, they are the cheapest to buy and you get up to 3 cukes per plant.
-Cukumbers, tomatoes, and corn last forever in you garden
-After 4 days or watering you can harvest them starting day 5 without replanting
-Other seeds you harvest once and have to replant.

-When the medicine adn food is ready for Redd he starts get girlfriend quest and gives you another 1000 for early money.

-When you make Healther 3 fence she offers to pay you 125 for more money

Cut lots of wood to make money until day 5 when the harvest money comes in

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Before the photos I have
-completed PUB party with j=honor path, Stayed over at the PUB,
- visit Derek
- check on fairy
- nina event

My rar contains screen dumps of a walk from the pub to the blueFlowerForest, then to derek, back to the blueFlowerForest and then back to the pub.

The last jpeg is after a save b4 the PUB-party redo. Notice the save did not have story mode set.

Several bugs can be seen in the photos

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
If your inventory is full you can not harvest.

If your inventory is not full water and wait more days. Each seed can have a different number of days till harvest.

I plant cucumbers on day 1 and harvest on day 5.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
PUB party after laura's invitation scene at my house it freezes anyone with same problem?
The sure go with laura path was broken for me also.

I have been able to
- Choose not to go with laura
-or the Evelyn path by by drinking if you want to continue

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
hello how do you do to have the cat on the farm ?
The cat for me is behind the top of the house. It will not come to your house until

When Laura has 2 full hearts the cat disapears from the pub. She says someone pulled the cats tail.
- look outside by the house closest to the pub. Cat is in tree
- Hold ball of yarn from Heather or bought at store
- walk to tree and hit spacebar
- Evelyn comes out and thanks you for finding cat
Possible bug: (when I waited to get the cat out of the tree until after the Lake party I could not find the cat

The next morning the cat will be on your farm waiting to be found.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
The cat for me is behind the top of the house. It will not come to your house until

When Laura has 2 full hearts the cat disapears from the pub. She says someone pulled the cats tail.
- look outside by the house closest to the pub. Cat is in tree
- Hold ball of yarn from Heather or bought at store
- walk to tree and hit spacebar
- Evelyn comes out and thanks you for finding cat
Possible bug: (when I waited to get the cat out of the tree until after the Lake party I could not find the cat

The next morning the cat will be on your farm waiting to be found.
where the cat in our farm? i cant find him

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I have found a few places where I can walk where i should not be able to.
Muse X are you looking for a tester. I have time to test anything you would send my way.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Huh. I am having an issue on Day 2. When I talk to Mia, she asks me to go to the lake with her to get some stuff.

When we get there, there is a cutscene where she walks to the pier, but my characters always walks a tile up and gets stuck in a tree, then the cutscene never advances.
I am forced to alt+f4 out of the game.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Oh wow the cheat crystal is so shit lol, thought it would tp you to a scene room or something. All it does is change your honour and corruption + a switch to access the new scene, waste of my time.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes