billylee26

May 28, 2018
To progress to the Lake party you need.

- take father food and medicine for 7/7 days.
- sell 300+/300 vegetables to silas end food quest
- wait for day 8 and walk out after waking up Mia comes
- go to vincent house for scene roxie, vincent talking about goblem mt.

-goto well after say 19:00 or 20:00 for party fire request
-talk vincent then mia
-talk sophie by farm
-talk sam

-go to party
after the party they said vincent missing, and i go meet nina in the well at night, they said i need to go before dawn, where the goblin mountain and when the exact time to go?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What release are you runing? What day are you doing the berries. I see this scene on day 1 after talking to silas, then Mia in the morning.

I could not get this to happen with R9.02. After you pick up the tullips close to the lake
the movement is on autopilot.
I am doing it on Day 2, on R9.02. I didn't pick the tulips yet, so I'll try to do that first. Luckily I save very frequently on different slots.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What release are you runing? What day are you doing the berries. I see this scene on day 1 after talking to silas, then Mia in the morning.

I could not get this to happen with R9.02. After you pick up the tullips close to the lake
the movement is on autopilot.
Yeah, that was the problem. Apparently the Pick up Berries with Mia event bugs if you do it BEFORE talking to the mermaid.

But now I ran into another problem. None of my tools other than the watercan and the hoe works. I think I'll just wait foro another release and hope they fixed the bugs because I already wasted a couple hours in this and I don't want to have to restart again because of another bug.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I am doing it on Day 2, on R9.02. I didn't pick the tulips yet, so I'll try to do that first. Luckily I save very frequently on different slots.
day 1
- starts with fairy biting Redd
- I usualy pick up all free wood and chop a few logs
- Then read to Mia house and talk to silas ( he says come back at 1.
- When you talk to Mia she asks you to go for berries and come back in 3 hrs for pie
- Eating her pie fills your energy so wait till your energy is low to eat pie.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
open the save editor you click item then find big wary fish change the value to one(make sure you have a space in your inventory), then go to variables find Got fish then change it to 145. that is what i did and it works
thx man i find it. now i stuck in bar event never complete

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
after the party they said vincent missing, and i go meet nina in the well at night, they said i need to go before dawn, where the goblin mountain and when the exact time to go?
You have to talk with SAM.
If Sam's house is locked, talk to him when his house is open the next day.
You automatically walk to the forest when you sleep at night .

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
When I open Goblem chests in the cave.
- I I do not see the the black powder in my inventory.
- but Derek says I have it when I meet him at his mine.

In the other mine I find black powder in a chest that shows up in inventory

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
did anyone finished hunt training? i cannot use my bow to hunt rabbit
There was some issue with the bow not working in slot Q.
Try using slot W. You do not need to hold the arrow will using the bow.

I did not try but holding anything might stop the bow.

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
I'm dumb so i got stuck in that invisible maze, the "He left when he did right" thing, can anyone tell me what to do?

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Never completely understood if the game has a scene with Lind(the angel) by now. Does anyone know ?

Domrepper

Aug 14, 2018
Hi @ All. I´m new here.

After i found the black Powder i stuck also in the Bar Pun Party Event and when i go outside i got a black screen. Then i´m waiting till its sleeptime and the next morning with normal screen the Pub is not complet and the same i can start ...

sorry for my english

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Why hasn't that misleading walkthrough been removed?
it is not misleading it is just outdated
if you are looking for walkthrough in a thread of a game that is still updated
please take a look at your search result and think when it was posted
if the walkthrough is in post #100 and the thread has over 100 pages it is likely that it is out of date
but there are people who still play the older versions of the game so the old walkthrough has its purpose

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes