darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
How do you catch the big waryfish? All i get is either the dumbfish or the big dumbfish. Also, is the quest on talking to Nina about trevor incomplete? I can't seem to trigger the dialogue at all.

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
How do you catch the big waryfish? All i get is either the dumbfish or the big dumbfish. Also, is the quest on talking to Nina about trevor incomplete? I can't seem to trigger the dialogue at all.
Just search here on the thread how to use the save game editor to get a big waryfish.
MC can only talk about trevor with nina when hes going to say goodbye to her before going to the goblin mountain find the blue flower

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
Just search here on the thread how to use the save game editor to get a big waryfish.
MC can only talk about trevor with nina when hes going to say goodbye to her before going to the goblin mountain find the blue flower
Ah okay! My game just seems to be stuck. Vincent isn't back from the goblin mountain, no more scenes with Mia after that incident with father. Some of the replies here say she spawns in Darius's house, but i can't find her.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Ah okay! My game just seems to be stuck. Vincent isn't back from the goblin mountain, no more scenes with Mia after that incident with father. Some of the replies here say she spawns in Darius's house, but i can't find her.
yeah this game has some major bug issues
i am waiting for a new version
maybe an overhaul would be a good idea

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
yeah this game has some major bug issues
i am waiting for a new version
maybe an overhaul would be a good idea
Yeah, I seem to get always stuck in that damn maze bulshit.
This game has so much potential!
I can imagine it running in unreal or unity with nice character models and all the cg instead of cutscenes for the events and talking, guess it's just my thing for game development talking. And with the trouble musex might be going through with rpgm it could be even easier to code in a better engine aside from creating the game world and rigging and animating everything to make it feel like a game and not like iceskating simulator.
Meh, one can dream, right?
I would like trying to make something like that in the future, though!
But overall the game is really good, and the art is too fucking beautiful.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
In game version R9.02 after craft copper ingot when you try to open the player's inventory (or chest), the game crashes with an error message referring to the missing image Item Slot_114.png , the same error messages the game issues when you open the inventory (chest) after creating ANY COPPER TOOL (ax, hammer, etc.), the truth is that there are no image files from the Item Slot_49.png to Item Slot_55.png . :cryingface: Is it possible to somehow fix it ? :oops:

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Farmer's Dreams [vR9.02] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.02GB

Download PC (171MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File deleted on servers by admin.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
MEGA -
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .
I just re-uploaded (re-upped) and replaced the link with a working one. Please refresh the page and try again.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
In game version R9.02 after craft copper ingot when you try to open the player's inventory (or chest), the game crashes with an error message referring to the missing image Item Slot_114.png , the same error messages the game issues when you open the inventory (chest) after creating ANY COPPER TOOL (ax, hammer, etc.), the truth is that there are no image files from the Item Slot_49.png to Item Slot_55.png . :cryingface: Is it possible to somehow fix it ? :oops:
114 is a Copper Ingot.
49 is a Lockpick

Did you add these to your inventory using a savegame edit.
I suspect we have to wait till code for using copper tools is ready.
Use the editer again to remove these and you can get by this.

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
So, managed to go off to the goblin mountain. There are no sexual encounters with Nina during the dialogue at the well right? Also, game just crashed after prompting me to save. Some encounter with a girl and two dudes. Is here a way to fix that?

TwinSpark

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck here, can anyone help me?
➢ Talk to your father to get the Recipe:Fence Schizzo.png

I solved, I followed the old guide, now the recipes of the fences are bought by Darius.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes