Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
114 is a Copper Ingot.
49 is a Lockpick

Did you add these to your inventory using a savegame edit.
I suspect we have to wait till code for using copper tools is ready.
Use the editer again to remove these and you can get by this.
1. Copper ingot caught me by accident when going to the forest (task for 10 walks in the forest while learning the hunter's remuneration, maybe a bug). Using his scraftil copper pickax is good, but when I try to access the inventory afterwards, I get the error I described with the 114 file.
2. An error with 49 and subsequent files also occurs somehow under similar conditions. Unfortunately now I do not remember exactly how I got it only accidentally a couple of times.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone share save file with Big wary fish for Aaron quest ??
I tried 3hrs and repeat alot, but never get the Big one.
thank you

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
The Game lags and stutters. Maybe It's because of my crappy laptop.:FeelsBadMan:
Anyway, just wanted to know if someone else got lag.:biggrin:

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
I really want to like this game but the gameplay gets so tedious at times, The game dosnt even start until Day 5

Lezirambo

Sep 26, 2017
Okey so figured I'd write my opinion on this game.

Honestly; it's a great RPGM game. If your after a sexy-time, plenty of hardcore content-filled experience, I wouldn't recommend this game. But the game itself is great. As some comments before have already highlighted - at its current state there are plenty of bugs around. Though contrary to what has been said before; none of these bugs are game-breaking, in my experience. The most annoying "bug" ive come across is that you sometimes need to use SPACE instead of SHIFT with certain items; such as refilling your water can at the well and planting ONION seeds. Weird? Yes. Destroying the game? No. Atleast not when you know it works with space instead.

Also could have highlighted the garlic quest path, to make it more obvious that your supposed to head down south of the lake (although im sure for those of you who use the walkthrough that's not an issue)

To those of you complaining about earning money; I got a neat little trick for you. As of R9 .2 there is a glitch where you can duplicate your food. So; lets say you're holding 4 special breads. Now go to the chest next to your house and place your special breads into that chest, and when your done move away from the chest. As you can see; you are still holding special bread, and you can eat the ones your holding, but they are no longer in your inventory. This also works when placing out your fence (so you can save by only getting 10 in total and selling the rest to the drunkard Darius) and when placing out seeds. Just remember to hold the item(s) you want to duplicate before putting it into the chest.

All in all; it's a fantastic game I'd recommend for the quests and in-depth relationship building. Looking forward to the next release(s).

Lezirambo

Sep 26, 2017
I can't seem to be able to use my pickaxe, fishing rod, axe, hoe, hammer, scythe.... HELP!!!
Have you made sure you are using the correct hotkey for the correct item?

For instance when you equip your axe it will end up in either the Q or the W slot, and you will need to press either Q or W (depending on which one it is located under) in front of a log or trunk 3 times to actually break it. For a tree it takes 10 swings.
Long story short, these items are not activated with SHIFT. Hope this helped you

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
where is the ntr if there is some.

is Nia suppose to get ntr content in the future?

Lezirambo

Sep 26, 2017
how do i give mia the black berry.
Sadly this quest is listed as unfinished in the Quest Log. To my knowledge there is no give-action possible even if you script in the blackberries. So we'll just have to wait for the next update :extremelyhappy:

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
I applied the bug fix which says it fixes the PUB party from repeating, but it keeps repeating for me whichever route I choose during the event. Nothing changes the next days and when I visit the PUB again the same dialogue starts. Can anyone help me out?

AnthonyAddict

Oct 22, 2017
for some reason I dont get the prompt for Mia to come over. I have followed the walkthrough and im not getting any new missions. any help?

Jezuz

Sep 1, 2018
anyone know how can i give marcus the letter from sophia? i only see toby on day 2 and marcus is nowhere to be seen.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes