diablogr

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, well i'm stuck at point where I cannot proceed. I can't seem to proceed from day 4 even though I have completed the party event... Elder Silas isn't outside the house to give me Elise is looking for you quest... As main quests I have active the food donation and hunter training (the impossible catch the big waryfish one, if you know how to complete it please do share)... Can anyone help me proceed?

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, well i'm stuck at point where I cannot proceed. I can't seem to proceed from day 4 even though I have completed the party event... Elder Silas isn't outside the house to give me Elise is looking for you quest... As main quests I have active the food donation and hunter training (the impossible catch the big waryfish one, if you know how to complete it please do share)... Can anyone help me proceed?
use the RPG Save Edit program to add a big waryfish to your inventory and hold it and speak to Aaron. You'll get a bow and arrows as a reward along with arrow crafting recipe.

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
for some reason I dont get the prompt for Mia to come over. I have followed the walkthrough and im not getting any new missions. any help?
The walkthrough is highly outdated. The missions can be triggered at any day, you just have to explore and complete quest as they open up.

diablogr

Sep 19, 2017
I am stuck at the awkward conversation... How can I find Nina and talk to her.. It just doesn't give me the option... Can anyone help me?

sidsama

Mar 25, 2018
On day 10 already still no combat or events for main plot lines ? what have i missed, had some events with elise and went to the party

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
what consequenses does letting your dad die have?
He doesn't NTR and Cuck you like a red-headed step child.

But it does make you kind of an asshole in my eyes if you let the guy die, he was nothing but nice albeit firm with your MC...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap just finished up till the current version, and this game despite tons of promise and fun factor is one giant kick in the balls so far....

That pub party at the end was the last nut shot in a series of utter garbage... I swear if I was Alex I wouldn't hang around any of these ungrateful bitches and idiot dude bros.... Aside from Sam and some of the adults all the teens-young adults are horrible people, even Nina...

That story time of the events at goblin mountain, and how people you had tons of friend points react to your exploits, versus how they react to the ONE single thing Trevor does, gave me cancer...

F those people, not sure I would want to play further unless the new batch of girls are from the city and more like Selene... Get Alex out of this lameass shallow one-horse town...

Izzat

Jul 6, 2018
I've gotten to the point where you have to bow hunt but, can't seem to figure out how to do it.
I have the bow and arrows equipped but, using either Q or Shift doesn't seem to do anything and the rabbits / squirrels just run away.

Is there something specific that you need to do?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes