• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I've gotten to the point where you have to bow hunt but, can't seem to figure out how to do it.
I have the bow and arrows equipped but, using either Q or Shift doesn't seem to do anything and the rabbits / squirrels just run away.

Is there something specific that you need to do?
Unequip arrows. If you hold em you cant fire

Walk dont run or the animals bolt, the arrows shoot far though so you dont have to be even remotely close just line up

Reactions: Izzat

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
2 hours unsucsesfull finding chicken, add genre "HARDCORE HIDE AND SEEK"
the walkthrough on the first page(although outdated) does show where they all are, you literally cant find the last one though you just have to talk to everyone in town

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
What type of NTR does this game have ? I found this game because I searched NTR in search box, I just want to know that if the NTR is mild or non existence or proper NTR before I start playing so I don't create a wrong expectation from the game. I don't mind NTR or no NTR I just want to know because I saw some comments saying the game is long chore/ grindy so I just want to know what am I grinding for NTR or some guy(MC) getting all the girls.

Blaise

May 2, 2018
Can someone help, I have no idea how to shoot the bow and arrows, I have the bow equipt and the arrows in my inventory.

Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone. So i've done 12 Quests. Read around here about Blue Flower Quest, PUB party... but it's seems that i can't trigger those. Any tips, hints? Does it depend on the options we have been taking like Honor/Corruption?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
herochar.png is missing go to the mentioned folder and try to find the file.. maybe it's misspelled. If the file doesn't exist, you can create your own and save it under that name (herochar.png)
Nope, I created a blank file called herochar.png and the game still crashes while trying to load a save. I get the same error when I attempt to save a game.

EDIT: Oh wait there's a second .exe in the game folder... Ok I seem to be able to load and save the game with the other executable... I'm used to many games using this engine running through game.exe that I didn't even rethink it.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
got it, i missed an npc
EDIT:
The game seems promising,the only real problem is that moving around with the mouse seems to be really bugged, for some reason...
Where was the last chicken? I'm also missing 2 NPC and I spoke to everyone and I can't leave the village.

giorgio costelli

Aug 7, 2018
can someone help me? i dont know what to do. The last thing that i did was the party at the lake, the day after the old man was suppose to be outside ( as i read in the walkthrough), but he's still in his house. my main quests are 1) food donation, but i dont know where i should give the food and to who, 2) hunter training, i have to catch 1 big waryfish. I'm taliking to everyone everyday

Jan 7, 2018
can someone help me? i dont know what to do. The last thing that i did was the party at the lake, the day after the old man was suppose to be outside ( as i read in the walkthrough), but he's still in his house. my main quests are 1) food donation, but i dont know where i should give the food and to who, 2) hunter training, i have to catch 1 big waryfish. I'm taliking to everyone everyday
catching the fish is a pain. give a try a few times, if you can't catch it use a save editor. there's a guide somewhere in this thread. Use your tools to clean some parts of your farm and plant some seeds(buy the seeds in the store, then there's a chest inside the house of the elder guy. Sell the crops there. Also there are events that only starts at a specific time of the day... Like if you interact with your father at 23h he will give you a neckles... blah blah blah. hope it helps

Reactions: giorgio costelli
Jan 7, 2018
I don't know if the dev will keep updating. I do enjoy this game. There are some bugs here and there. Some of the friendship levels seem not to be working that well and not increasing the relationship. Also i had 4 hearts with Laura and then after an event it came down do half of one... The PUB party works well if you go there after 18h but if you go there at 17 after a while you get a black screen...

I don't know why some status are not working. Physicality should work when you cut a tree or smash a rock(i think it's logical here) but nothing happens. Hunting seems to not work too, same fore Exploring.

On the way to the Goblin's Cave you see that girl with the two guys. If you choose to stop it and get Honor points the game breaks/freezes. The other options works fine

This game needs a better guide system or hints. Pretty sure i missed something here and there. For example after the dream with the two girls. If you choose to protect the love ones you will be able to save Laura from that "evil plant"... i only found that this in my second save. A hint here would be nice, i think.

I know some changes would probably make us start a new save. I wouldn't mind that if it's something that will improve the MC and relations. Anyway... Hope the Dev doesn't give up on the game

giorgio costelli

Aug 7, 2018
catching the fish is a pain. give a try a few times, if you can't catch it use a save editor. there's a guide somewhere in this thread. Use your tools to clean some parts of your farm and plant some seeds(buy the seeds in the store, then there's a chest inside the house of the elder guy. Sell the crops there. Also there are events that only starts at a specific time of the day... Like if you interact with your father at 23h he will give you a neckles... blah blah blah. hope it helps
thank you so much, just one last thing. i bought the seeds, i think i planted them (i see some "points" over the ground where i used the hoe) but i dont know how to make them grow and then how to harvest them. sorry for bothering, but you helped me a lot

Jan 7, 2018
thank you so much, just one last thing. i bought the seeds, i think i planted them (i see some "points" over the ground where i used the hoe) but i dont know how to make them grow and then how to harvest them. sorry for bothering, but you helped me a lot
you need to water(go the the well to refill it) the seeds so that it can grow, it take a few days depends on the type of seed. to harvest just stand on top of the crop and press the action key

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes