Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Best thing, that MuseX is gaslighting everyone who says what you say, and what everyone see. That there is lack of communication and always (well, for over year for sure) was.

His Discord was pathetic. Someone/anyone asked for ANY info about next release (already late) and... no answer for weeks. But he WAS on his Discord, just ignoring.

Nah, waste of time...
Honestly I would not mind lack of communication if there would be regular releases without tons of bugs. Funny thing is that this game is somewhat of a chimera. On one hand it has pretty good story, characters, progression feels natural and the cutscenes and pictures have good quality. On the other hand you get shitload of unnecessary crap like being able to farm dozens different kind of vegetables and decorating your home and upgrading you items, which in this genre seems somewhat weird and from my perspective just delays the releases.

Reactions: CobraPL

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have to ask, is this essentially just a visual version of the old text based game?

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Not big loss. No NTR or sth significant since almost a year.
I havent played the last 3 updates or so, so I thought I would catch up with this one. Guess I will just have to wait a bit more :)

Any idea what is in the Journal update from 11/09?

Alexaxl32

Jul 11, 2018
So,the walkthrough is outdated,can't load my last save,cause it will crash my game
So,does anyone have some save game file,from previous version,or curent version?
Thanks

Reactions: Vignum

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

Here's the new MC and his family! Nah, I'm kidding, I just finished these NPC message pictures and I thought they kind of look like a family, right? Can you guess who they are? This hasn't been a top priority but I'm slowly adding pictures for all NPCs in the game =)

I'm currently working in a new update for FD to release soon but I'm not sure if I can call it R11 or just R10.5, it has all bugs present in R10 fixed and some changes and new stuff, plus a new scene with one of the girls.
Programming wise we have I have the freelancer programmer (the same one who worked on FD in the past to help me improving its coding) back to work to again improve some parts of the menu and work on a few new features, plus the fishing minigame.

I have also dedicated some time to finally mess with the Visual Novel UI and add some new pictures to it.

Here's how we see Nova for the first time, in the scene Nina wakes you up right in the beginning of the RPG game. Not a bad way to start the day I'd say =P

A big thanks for everyone who answered the questionnaire, it's really helping me deciding a bunch stuff for our games and this page, so please participate if you didn't answered it yet, it's a really good way to have your word listened and influencing our work!

Reactions: vicezealot

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
i chose heather when darius asked me for mia or heather, because of fear of giving away mia forever.
now how can i trigger mia-redd path or the necklace conversation with father? it'll be real pain if there is no way because i have spent hours after that heather/mia choice.
or can anyone provide me with a save file before the necklace conversation with father?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
4 questuons....
1) how do you "hire" Darrius?
The only thing I saw about hiring him is in the very beginning with your father paying him..
2) how do you get to the point where Mia is asleep while taking care of your father so you can see her breast?
3)How do you get the key from your father,to open the chest,to get your mother's necklace?
4) There is supposed to be a sex scene with Roxie and Vincent. A guide says give 300 food, talk to elder then insideRoxie's place. I am missing something???

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone know how to increase "physical" after you have cleared out EVERYTHING on/in the farm, woods and lake areas?

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know how to increase "physical" after you have cleared out EVERYTHING on/in the farm, woods and lake areas?
You can download RPG maker save editor. In it you can adjust anything from quantity of items, money and character stats like physicality.

Last edited:

arvin0079

Oct 31, 2018
4 questuons....
1) how do you "hire" Darrius?
The only thing I saw about hiring him is in the very beginning with your father paying him..
2) how do you get to the point where Mia is asleep while taking care of your father so you can see her breast?
3)How do you get the key from your father,to open the chest,to get your mother's necklace?
4) There is supposed to be a sex scene with Roxie and Vincent. A guide says give 300 food, talk to elder then insideRoxie's place. I am missing something???
game still has bug
there is a chance to get these scenes
do u know how to get swimsuit for heather and how get 8spiked berries for Mia??

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes