Sep 18, 2017
MuseX about new walkthrough:

"Thank you very much for the support! I'm still working on the new walkthrough and I hope I'll have it finished next month. Ideally we shouldn't have any bugs, so keep reporting them so I can fix them please =D Some consequences are still poorly communicated in game so people usually think they are bugs, it's something I need to improve in the game - I had this initial idea of not explaining to players all consequences to their actions to make the game a bit more random and encourage people to trade information but it seems to only result in confusion." -MuseX

Right now it is advised to stick with the honorable path. Because there is more content. Corruption doesn't have much if at all.
Best to make two saves after the chicken quest. and use one for the corruption. All this talk of honour..... Makes me think of Klingons.

klingon-princesses-are-often-attracted-to-honor-and-power-and-37755820.png

Well I guess Gowron is onto something here...

maxresdefault.jpg
Mmm... honour indeed....

Reactions: UncleVT

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't chat much in this thread, but just so it is known there is quite a lot of NTR stuff planned in the future and a lot of non NTR stuff too. But yes, the main goal is to finish off the main story first, then go from there. Curious to see how you guys like the main scene in this update. :D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The problem here is that they keep adding characters so it will be... Maybe Years for it to be completed.
Well atleast they have "The Fall of Juliet" to keep us Happy.
Actually every main character has been introduced so no more new girls... now it's finishing up the story and finishing up their quest lines,

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
For all the NTR lovers like Me!, I've read on their discord way back(forgot the Date) that the developer wants to finish the main story first then after that add are GLORIOUS / SUPERIOR GENRE of them all!! NTR.
So we have to wait My fellow NTR Brothers.
Waiting patiently :)

Sep 18, 2017
Anybody recently played that can tell me how to trigger the Sophie letter quest thing? Or the Marcus stealth? I keep talking to him near the stalls but he just gives the same line "Dark times... blah blah blah".

Help appreciated.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Just to report a bug.
In day 2 if you try to go to the castle with aaron you get stuck in the map with the broken bridge and the "boyfriend" of Nina telling you can't go to the capital.
You just can't walk to the border of the map to change maps. terrain is impassable.

monstermuter

Oct 26, 2017
I saw on his Patreon that they make another Farmer's Dream, but as VN and in RenPy. Is that one still in development phase or already released? the characters' arts here are really beautiful but I don't like playing the harvest moon part lol.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes