Alka

Aug 28, 2016
If you cheat and give yourself a tool that is not in the game yet you get this kind of error. You will have to cheat again and remove it before you can continue.
Thanks for the reply! It must be that... But after a long search, I can't find a way to fix it :/!
Can you please send me a save file or a screen of your values in RPGM save editor?

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe i am doing something wrong but. Can't ask Elise to make Lunch for the old fisherman. I remember having something made by her but i used it to recover some health so... if we can't ask her to do it again, i mean... I guess dev didn't think some players might have use it...

Where do we get the recipies? Looked everywhere for the pickaxe gold recipe, but no luck. What about the Furnice?

Mine not working properly, sometimes you can't break the rocks so you can't go anywhere. Also can't go downstairs inside the Mine nor the other room in the mine

And as i mentioned before i got a black screen in the Party Event

If anyone have some tips, i'll appreciate

Reactions: mysterious stranger

yuda

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 119033
Overview:

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
Released: 2018-10-31
Developer/Publisher: MuseX -
Censorship: None
Version: R10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

General Information:

Download:
- - - -

Extras (Outdated): - CGs: -

View attachment 8553 View attachment 8555 View attachment 8556 View attachment 8557 View attachment 8560 View attachment 31926 View attachment 31927 View attachment 31928 View attachment 31929 View attachment 31930 View attachment 31931
i thing nopy server file is broken i hope got fixed

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
So using the scythe seemed to have bugged my game, or I am missing something that several searches didn't turn up. Near the end of the quest is put a selection cursor/highlight on the tile in front of me and i can only move one tile at a time now. Unequipping the scythe nor reloading the game resolves this.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
never touched this game so i wanna know since the name is farmer dreams there any inces m/s in the game i was using search but dont have confirmation on their post just bla bla bla about incest ''boring''

or a mod for incest like the awakening

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to cut the grass?! I'm pressing the 'specified key' (and trying a whole new bunch), but shift, Q, Shift + Q, enter etc. don't work!! I even did Shift + Enter + Q out of sheer frustration!

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Why is this game coded in such a way that this it is useless on a non-windows platform? RPGM has native support for other platforms, just use portable javascript.

1) Mouse handling results in error
2) UpperCase lowercase confusion errors

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain01

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
I'm having an issue in the newest version, I cannot for the life of me use the Scythe to cut the grass in the second quest!! I havent used any cheats or modifications or anything, I equip the scythe and mash Q but it will not cut anything at all. Any ideas?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having an issue in the newest version, I cannot for the life of me use the Scythe to cut the grass in the second quest!! I havent used any cheats or modifications or anything, I equip the scythe and mash Q but it will not cut anything at all. Any ideas?
Same damn problem here, Kyuzo! Not a single idea how to get around it. I've rage-quit this game about a dozen times already

Sep 18, 2017
Same damn problem here, Kyuzo! Not a single idea how to get around it. I've rage-quit this game about a dozen times already
Have you reached the point when your father is sick/during the medic quest? I don't think you can use it until then.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes