Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
i even changed the locale (had it on japanese) and still it didnt worked
For people with 'cut the grass' quest issues, here's how I completed it.
- Equip the scythe from the inventory - it should show top right of the screen and map to 'Q'
- Look for 6 feathery looking grass on the farm map itself (no need to zone elsewhere)
- Approach the grass and it should show the label 'leafy clump'
- Face the grass making sure the white square overlay on the leafy clump
- Press 'Q' to cut.

If this doesn't work, perhaps ensure you are using a English US keyboard input method.

Anyone been able to acquire the black powder and come back to the village? Similar to the issue with the bridge map to the Capital, I can't zone back to town - I get 'I can't leave now...' message.

-T-
No dice... can anyone send a save file to just after that quest?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
As requested, here's a save right after finishing the 'Cut the grass' quest. I used 7z 18.05 to create the archive for upload, and used save slot 1. The available dialogue options were selected to maximize friendship points.

It is likely that even with a save, something is wrong with key mapping/support for certain systems. If most/all people experiencing this are on non-US English windows/keyboard install, it suggest an incorrect use of input functions and locale.

Oh, as another option on Windows, you may try using the onscreen keyboard to simulate inputs and see if this works.

-T-

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So I got the necklace from Redd's chest. Do I need to give it to Mia? I'd like to avoid the NTR scene with Mia and Redd honestly.

I ask that, since Redd says I could give it to another girl if I'd like, but If I don't give it to Mia, I don't see any progress anymore.

I asked for Heather's help after giving her money, so that should be the other route, right?
I just can't trigger that event to call your 'girlfriend' to visit.

Last edited:

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
It is likely that even with a save, something is wrong with key mapping/support for certain systems. If most/all people experiencing this are on non-US English windows/keyboard install, it suggest an incorrect use of input functions and locale.

Oh, as another option on Windows, you may try using the onscreen keyboard to simulate inputs and see if this works.

-T-
i will try that later, but i think it wont work anyway

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I think I'm gonna quit. I just can't progress anymore. After the party there should be some scenes that aren't there.
I get the necklace from Redd without seeing the dialog you get when talking to Redd in the morning, according to this comment:
Ok step by step here's what I did, after the party talk to Redd in the morning. You can either tell him about bringing Elise to visit or go the fake gf path with Heather. I got Elise to visit him, shouldn't matter what you chose. Then talk to Redd after 11:00 and get the necklace from his chest. Give it to Mia, talk with her after a day and tell her she looks sexy, this in order to get the scene with her and Redd next evening. After the scene click on Redd again, this should make the MC decide to visit goblin mountain by himself. Talk with Nina at the well now, she should be there in the evening. Next day get the scene with Roxxy, Mia and elder at his hut. Talk to Sam, sleep. Start the final quest in all its glitched glory.
After the party I go home and sleep, but I wake up on the same day in the evening with Mia there in the house (bug) and get +1 of charisma. Talking to Redd in the morning does nothing, he doesn't say anything. I can get the necklace at night, but even giving it to Mia doesn't do anything aside from her scene with Redd.

There's no dialog about bringing Elise or Heather to visit, no dialog about the blue flower, nor nothing. All I want is to progress the game with the Nina route. This game is annoying the fuck out of me right now.

Does anyone have any sort of walkthrough?

Last edited:

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Wood doesn't work... A "simple": "Hey can you make some lunch, Elise? - Sure, just grab some wood and i'll cook for you" addition to that small quest. Just an idea... Anyway

As some ppl said. Keys not working well... Also you get stucked if you visit the bridge to the Capital
If you choose Elise to visit Redd she leaves lunch on the new table by Redds bed! If you chose Heather fake girlfriend path I do not no where to get lunch

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I think I'm gonna quit. I just can't progress anymore. After the party there should be some scenes that aren't there.
I get the necklace from Redd without seeing the dialog you get when talking to Redd in the morning, according to this comment:

After the party I go home and sleep, but I wake up on the same day in the evening with Mia there in the house (bug) and get +1 of charisma. Talking to Redd in the morning does nothing, he doesn't say anything. I can get the necklace at night, but even giving it to Mia doesn't do anything aside from her scene with Redd.

There's no dialog about bringing Elise or Heather to visit, no dialog about the blue flower, nor nothing. All I want is to progress the game with the Nina route. This game is annoying the fuck out of me right now.

Does anyone have any sort of walkthrough?
You need to talk to Red after 11:00 AM

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
MuseX if you want to see another farming system look at peasants quest. One question planting all carrots, potatoes, or punkins One step Harvesting all carrots potatoes or punkins. no watering, just wait 3 days and interact with a sign.

PQ also has a superior menu system. It scrolls to contain all items and will show all or any 1 of 4 catagories of items. FD inventory + chest does not have enough space.

Last edited:

chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
My game doesn't work like has to be. Scenes aren't there or deficient. I can't progress in story. Looks like a demo and i don't understand what is the problem of the game. Anyone know the issue?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
My game doesn't work like has to be. Scenes aren't there or deficient. I can't progress in story. Looks like a demo and i don't understand what is the problem of the game. Anyone know the issue?
Welcome aboard, mate. We're on the same boat.
I like the game, I've always wanted a game like this, but so far it looks broken to me. What a shame.

Reactions: chiki-breaki

chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
Welcome aboard, mate. We're on the same boat.
I like the game, I've always wanted a game like this, but so far it looks broken to me. What a shame.
I don't understand that how these people progress. Are we need have to do some sort of add-on?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand that how these people progress. Are we need have to do some sort of add-on?
Me neither. Maybe using a save editor, but if that's the case, then the game is broken.

You shouldn't need walkthroughs or editors to progress in a game. That's why I asked about the events being tied to days, because that would be a very stupid game design, since it would force you to play with a walkthrough and that should never be the case. I don't know if that's it, but I am stuck.

The progression is also bad. I don't really want to do anything with Mia, but I'm forced to, so I can see a scene with Nina, who's the girl I want to go after. But so far Nina who is supposed to be the main girl, has almost no dialog, no events. Then when I finally have the chance to maybe progress with her, the game won't let me. It's really annoying.

Last edited:

chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
Me neither. Maybe using a save editor, but if that's the case, then the game is broken.

You shouldn't need walkthroughs or editors to progress in a game. That's why I asked about the events being tied to days, because that would be a very stupid game design, since it would force you to play with a walkthrough and that should never be the case. I don't know if that's it, but I am stuck.

The progression is also bad. I don't really want to do anything with Mia, but I'm forced to, so I can see a scene with Nina, who's the girl I want to go after. But so far Nina who is supposed to be the main girl, has almost no dialog, no events. Then when I finally have the chance to maybe progress with her, the game won't let me. It's really annoying.
I was used SaveEditor for grinding items. This game's grinding system terrible. Me neither want to progress with Mia.

Reactions: TheInfamousPicard
Sep 18, 2017

Aye. The original had a timed day event. Now it is timeless. Apparently the dev wanted people to discover different quest paths themselves and to tell others what to do to obtain new scenes as they find them... He is working on a walk through for the next update.

At the moment I am working on the gf quest and everything else. I have finished with the farm donations. But ignoring the main quest with Vince until I get all the girls (excluding roxie and serena) to around 2-3 hearts. Then doing the Sophie quest which will hopefully open the stealth path with Marcus. Then Elise. Then Amanda and all the stealth things with her and Sophie.

Probably ignore the shop girl (forget her name) until the party because you need to talk with her at the party to get a extra scene.

Best thing to do is get to a point were everything is done. Then experiment with and without party. until you figure out the damn walk-through that the Dev should have included to begin with as he added to the game. I hate guess work in storydriven content especially when it has grind mechanics.

Reactions: lo0u
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes