chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
Agreed use the save edit.
My MC is every day talking with every people but nothing. Using SaveEditor for grinding and i try manipulate relationships measure system but it's nothing again. Nothing triggered. By the way you talked about Roxie and Serena scenes but i didnt see any scene with Roxie and i saw only in day 2 morning Serena scene. Isn't it wrong?

Sep 18, 2017
My MC is every day talking with every people but nothing. Using SaveEditor for grinding and i try manipulate relationships measure system but it's nothing again. Nothing triggered. By the way you talked about Roxie and Serena scenes but i didnt see any scene with Roxie and i saw only in day 2 morning Serena scene. Isn't it wrong?
That all I have seen with them. That why I said ignoring them for now.

I can't work out how to trigger this "Sophie letter/Marcus stealth scenes" though. Such a pain in the ass. Unless it tied to the main quest so I have to progress that before getting it.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So I got some progress.

After the party, I went back home and there was the song you hear when sleeping with the sceen fading to black. I woke up on the same day though, same evening. Regardless, I went to every house to check anything.
When I got to Vincent's house, it triggered the event where he decides to go after the blue flower by himself. So that's where we should go after the party.

After 2 days, Redd finally decided to talk, quite immediately as soon as I woke up at 5AM and I had the dialog to choose to bring Elise or Heather to visit. I went to Elise's home at 7AM to ask her and she went to visit at 11AM.

Then, later in that night at 11PM, I got the necklace, gave it to Mia on the next day. After one day, triggered the scene at the bedroom with Redd. After that, I'm lost.

According to this quote:
Ok step by step here's what I did, after the party talk to Redd in the morning. You can either tell him about bringing Elise to visit or go the fake gf path with Heather. I got Elise to visit him, shouldn't matter what you chose. Then talk to Redd after 11:00 and get the necklace from his chest. Give it to Mia, talk with her after a day and tell her she looks sexy, this in order to get the scene with her and Redd next evening. After the scene click on Redd again, this should make the MC decide to visit goblin mountain by himself. Talk with Nina at the well now, she should be there in the evening. Next day get the scene with Roxxy, Mia and elder at his hut. Talk to Sam, sleep. Start the final quest in all its glitched glory.

I should talk to Redd, but he's sleeping and won't say anything. Nina isn't at the well either. In the next day, Roxy tells me Vincent already left, when I go visit her.

Now what? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Try waiting until the next day. Man that sounds like a pain. Has anyone triggered anything else? I want that damn letter/stealth quest.
Yeah, just to see how I actually liked the game, otherwise I would've quit a long time ago.

Waiting is sooo boring. You can't go to the forest at night, so it's even more annoying. And even during the day, it's annoying to be running across the maps for days, just to check everything and be sure of what triggers what. lol

I'm not cheating by the way. I refuse to, this game needs to work some way or another without cheating. :LOL:

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, just to see how I actually liked the game, otherwise I would've quit a long time ago.

Waiting is sooo boring. You can't go to the forest at night, so it's even more annoying. And even during the day, it's annoying to be running across the maps for days, just to check everything and be sure of what triggers what. lol

I'm not cheating by the way. I refuse to, this game needs to work some way or another without cheating. :LOL:
Did you get any scenes with bringing elise to your father? all it does for me is she leaves lunch.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Did you get any scenes with bringing elise to your father? all it does for me is she leaves lunch.
Same. I picked up the lunch to complete the Hunting quest, thinking that the quest was in the way. But after a long time doing it and checking everything afterwards, it wasn't it. Still stuck.

Now I'll load an older save and try with Heather. Maybe I won't give Mia the necklace, since Redd says I could give to anyone if I'd like. I don't know, it's a chore to play right now. What a shame.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
That all I have seen with them. That why I said ignoring them for now.

I can't work out how to trigger this "Sophie letter/Marcus stealth scenes" though. Such a pain in the ass. Unless it tied to the main quest so I have to progress that before getting it.
I obtained the quest to carry the letter from Sophie early (day 2) by selecting Sophie in Amanda's bedroom and clicking on 'Quest'. Showed the letter to Marcus prior to delivery, then meet him at 11pm.

Beside the non-optional story driven day 1 quests, I had completed wood for Elise, crafting and building and fence repair.

-T-

Reactions: TheInfamousPicard

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, I've gotta say. I don't know if I'm going to get progress with the game now, but calling Heather's instead of Elise was definitely better.
There are scenes and you also kill the Find a Girlfriend quest. I don't know how that will impact other girls though. But since I'm stuck anyway, it doesn't matter. :LOL:

Sep 18, 2017
Well, I've gotta say. I don't know if I'm going to get progress with the game now, but calling Heather's instead of Elise was definitely better.
There are scenes and you also kill the Find a Girlfriend quest. I don't know how that will impact other girls though. But since I'm stuck anyway, it doesn't matter. :LOL:
Yeah. Best do heather. you can still get one lunch from Elise by doing her first quest. Don't eat it. You can give it to the fisherman. Elise/father seems pointless. All she says is "your father is so funny". No sex/or anything. meh...

I asked about the Vince/Roxie quest by the creator. waiting for him to respond. got the letter quest! finally! Elise first quest is tied to all future content progress with the other girls.

Also encountered the bridge bug. don't near that at night. block you and you're stuck. with that annoying Trevor

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. Best do heather. you can still get one lunch from Elise by doing her first quest. Don't eat it. You can give it to the fisherman. Elise/father seems pointless. All she says is "your father is so funny". No sex/or anything. meh...

I asked about the Vince/Roxie quest by the creator. waiting for him to respond. got the letter quest! finally! Elise first quest is tied to all future content progress with the other girls.

Also encountered the bridge bug. don't near that at night. block you and you're stuck. with that annoying Trevor
Oh the bridge one... I fell for that already, got stuck in that area and couldn't go back.

So far no progress, even by calling Heather instead of Elise. I am following the OP walkthrough on this part step by step now, just to see if it works, because I hadn't tried it yet. Like, giving the necklace to Mia, before calling Heather and so on.

Regardless if it works or not, it just means that the logic behind the events needs to get better and the game needs to give you more hints about what to do next. Nobody can progress a game like this without a walkthrough. Unless you're lucky.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, looking at 2 old walkthroughs that I found here (the one in the OP and another), it looks like the event with Nina at the Well is tied to the Awkward Conversation quest, that is tied to the Report to Nina's Father quest. All of which I haven't done, 'cause I chose the option that gave you +Honor.

I know for a fact that the Awkward Conversation quest is tied to the Report to Nina's Father, but whether it affects that last event with Nina, I'm not sure, since I can't for the life of me see it.

This is so far back though and I'm so tired already of playing. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone (who actually made progress and saw the Nina at the Well event), picked the option I need money, when Nina's father offers the first time you talk to him after the hurricane?

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
Well, looking at 2 old walkthroughs that I found here (the one in the OP and another), it looks like the event with Nina at the Well is tied to the Awkward Conversation quest, that is tied to the Report to Nina's Father quest. All of which I haven't done, 'cause I chose the option that gave you +Honor.

I know for a fact that the Awkward Conversation quest is tied to the Report to Nina's Father, but whether it affects that last event with Nina, I'm not sure, since I can't for the life of me see it.

This is so far back though and I'm so tired already of playing. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone (who actually made progress and saw the Nina at the Well event), picked the option I need money, when Nina's father offers the first time you talk to him after the hurricane?
I am on that route with the father. picked his instead of honour because it story plus I can edit the missing honour by using the save edit. let you know. Right now I am stuck at Sophie part when she catches you drunk during the friend warehouse spy scene with her friends giving bjs. you're suppose to "talk with her in the village after 5pm." can't see her. she just sits upstairs in Amanda's house saying thank you when talking +1 friendship.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I am on that route with the father. picked his instead of honour because it story plus I can edit the missing honour by using the save edit. let you know. Right now I am stuck at Sophie part when she catches you drunk during the friend warehouse spy scene with her friends giving bjs. you're suppose to "talk with her in the village after 5pm." can't see her. she just sits upstairs in Amanda's house saying thank you when talking +1 friendship.
OK. I used a save editor to toggle that switch, but I will have to load a save before the party, because of the part 2 of that quest.
I have a feeling I'm going to waste my time, but since there's more content with Nina, I'll try it.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, got back playing it a while back.
The Awkward Conversation quest is indeed necessary to Talk about Trevor at the well with Nina. But that isn't the reason this event isn't triggering, it should trigger whether you accept Nina's father money or not.

Seems like Redd is the one who needs to say something to the MC, so he decides to go to the mountain by himself and then it triggers the Nina event. I don't know how to trigger it without using the editor.

If anyone else runs into this problem, do this:
- Use the editor and look for the switch 488 - Vincent Late. Check it and you'll be able to progress, after: Going to the party, seeing Vincent leaving, Giving the Necklace to Mia, seeing her scene with Redd, Calling either Heather or Elise to visit.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
For anyone who gets stuck in the Maze, do this:
have to take a right turn --> right, down, left, up, right, down.....
Don't expect too much after that though. The game 'ends' after you jump across the cliff. Kinda weird since there are so many switches and variables in the editor already, as if those events were already in the game. From sex scenes to plot progress...

So much headache and all I wanted was to progress with Nina. Damn.

In the old walkthrough it says that you can kiss her at the well event, although I didn't get the prompt, even with the friendship maxed. I also didn't see the event that happens if you bring Mia to the party and tell Nina you're on a date with Mia.
I wonder if that's still a thing.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I like the game a lot, it's something I've always wanted, but I had so much headache with it. It has many issues.

Looking at the editor, it seems like we will have a love route with Nina and I hope we do, it's why I'm playing the game, but the game design needs to get better. It needs to be more intuitive and not dependent of a walkthrough.

I've read the post that had news from the dev and he admits the game needs to get better, and I hope it does. But it seems like he's working on so many things at the same time, 3 different games and the VN of Farmer's Dreams. That's hard to do and it explains why this game is so buggy right now. But anyway, I hope this game gets better.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes