chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry, I don't have a walkthrough, I did use 2 old walkthroughs to check some things, but they're not a good way to play this latest version.

Where are you at exactly?I do remember everything I did, so I could help.
For example; father doesn't give the necklace to MC after party and in the mission Awkward Conversation couldn't do it. Nina always in her orchard and always same text "work twice etc etc etc"

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
For example; father doesn't give the necklace to MC after party and in the mission Awkward Conversation couldn't do it. Nina always in her orchard and always same text "work twice etc etc etc"
Okay, you only get the necklace at 11PM, after Mia left and Redd sleeps sideways. He'll give you the key to the chest.

I don't know how to finish Awkward Conversation though. I'm in the Nina route and she already broke up with Trevor and that quest never finishes. It does make the option to Talk about Trevor at the well with her, and I'm pretty sure some of the dialogs I had with her after the Party, happened because of this quest, now when is it going to finish, I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiki-breaki

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Okay, you only get the necklace at 11PM, after Mia left and Redd sleeps sideways. He'll give you the key to the chest.

I don't know how to finish Awkward Conversation though. I'm in the Nina route and she already broke up with Trevor and that quest never finishes. It does make the option to Talk about Trevor at the well with her available, and I'm pretty sure some of the dialogs I had with her after the PUB Party, happened because of this quest, now when is it going to finish, I'm not sure yet.

*One thing. It takes way too long for you to see the trigger that makes you leave to the Mountain, so pay attention to this post:
Well, got back playing it a while back.
The Awkward Conversation quest is indeed necessary to Talk about Trevor at the well with Nina. But that isn't the reason this event isn't triggering, it should trigger whether you accept Nina's father money or not.

Seems like Redd is the one who needs to say something to the MC, so he decides to go to the mountain by himself and then it triggers the Nina event. I don't know how to trigger it without using the editor.

If anyone else runs into this problem, do this:
- Use the editor and look for the switch 488 - Vincent Late. Check it and you'll be able to progress, after: Going to the party, seeing Vincent leaving, Giving the Necklace to Mia, seeing her scene with Redd, Calling either Heather or Elise to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiki-breaki

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
you don't...they are for your viewing pleasure.
The roxie/vincent sex scene happens before 6:00 AM on day 2. Go to bed at 9:00 the day before. After the Selena scene hurry to behind vincents house You have to arrive before 6:00 AM. Select the usual flashing dots behind the house. You can no longer go inside.

Jan 7, 2018
How did you get the Sophie's Extortion quest? All I can find about it is that after doing the "Letter Quest" you meet her in the village after 5pm. But shes always just in her house.
party at the old house, i caught sophie doing the naughty, or something, then, If i remember correctly, it got triggered at night when i was leaving the farm and sophie was standing there.

Last edited:

gurdil

Sep 5, 2017
Hello
That seems strange but for me impossible of used the scythe to cut herbs during the 2eme quest . Nevertheless I equipped myself with, I take place in front of herbs but not way(means) I may press on Q or A (I am French keyboard azerty)
I really have a problem ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
How did you create bomb & also did you finish pub quest
To create the bomb to open the mine, you need to give 5 Black Powder to Derek. That is not the same bomb you need to open the cave for the date with Nina though.
That one you get in the mines, inside a chest; you'll find 5 of them. You need of course to unlock the quest after talking to Nina and scheduling the date and then talking to Derek. He will say that if you find a bomb in the mine, then it's yours.

gudduu

Sep 30, 2017
To create the bomb to open the mine, you need to give 5 Black Powder to Derek. That is not the same bomb you need to open the cave for the date with Nina though.
That one you get in the mines, inside a chest; you'll find 5 of them. You need of course to unlock the quest after talking to Nina and scheduling the date and then talking to Derek. He will say that if you find a bomb in the mine, then it's yours.
what about pub party?
i finished pub party then next day it happen again

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
what about pub party?
i finished pub party then next day it happen again
Interesting, it's probably a bug, unless something different happens.

In the editor I saw 3 switches (Pub Party part 1, 2 and 3). But I never went back to check if it happened again, so the quest is still open, but nothing happens at the pub anymore.

Check if anything new happens. I'll try it later.

gudduu

Sep 30, 2017
i can't find the bomb chest, there is not a single chest in mine also after kissing scence with nina at her garden her location shows unavailable.

kenlusiion

Aug 19, 2018
Oh the bridge one... I fell for that already, got stuck in that area and couldn't go back.

So far no progress, even by calling Heather instead of Elise. I am following the OP walkthrough on this part step by step now, just to see if it works, because I hadn't tried it yet. Like, giving the necklace to Mia, before calling Heather and so on.

Regardless if it works or not, it just means that the logic behind the events needs to get better and the game needs to give you more hints about what to do next. Nobody can progress a game like this without a walkthrough. Unless you're lucky.
Can you send me the full walkthrough for r10?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes