lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Do you have any save files? After Marcus night mission or day 3 4?
I do, but mine are all messed up, since I didn't play following any walkthrough step by step and after I got stuck, I tried many different paths to get out. So I think my save files wouldn't be too much help honestly, but I do remember everything, so I could help if you're stuck.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
I've played the old version without big issues untill i got back from saving the old guy and then they make a party at the bar. At that event i get a black screen. I hear the sounds, you hear your mc walking around and no image, all black. In this update i can't do much: Can't get the gold properly, no idea where i can get the recipies, i can't get the lunch from Elise but, after thinking a bit, that it's ok because i already got the fish so i don't have a problem with that, or no need for the special recipe. Started to have problems with the keys, got blocked at the Capital brigde. Only thing working is the Elf part, and that's it.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I've played the old version without big issues untill i got back from saving the old guy and then they make a party at the bar. At that event i get a black screen. I hear the sounds, you hear your mc walking around and no image, all black. In this update i can't do much: Can't get the gold properly, no idea where i can get the recipies, i can't get the lunch from Elise but, after thinking a bit, that it's ok because i already got the fish so i don't have a problem with that, or no need for the special recipe. Started to have problems with the keys, got blocked at the Capital brigde. Only thing working is the Elf part, and that's it.
Wait, so you came back from the Goblin Mountain?

So all of those switches I saw in the editor are legit and you can progress with the game.
I mean, there are even scenes with Nina and a relationship progress with her, and the pub party you mentioned.
This is weird.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
Wait, so you came back from Goblin Mountain?
I did, yes. I think, not sure about this, when you are leaving a fairy shows up, they get into a fight, trevor saves the day, and you get back to the town.

There are also other things after that like a quest to get some black powder, a quest to start saving the fairy...

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I did, yes. I think, not sure about this, when you are leaving a fairy shows up, they get into a fight, trevor saves the day, and you get back to the town.

There are also other things after that like a quest to get some black powder, a quest to start saving the fairy...
Interesting. Did you go to the Maze and progressed after that? Because after the maze, I had to jump across a cliff and it was a dead end. There was a chest with gold and tomb, and if I tried to go back, Trevor and Sam would say it was the end of this version.

Do you have the version you had progress past this? I'm wondering if those 45CGs with Nina, that the dev announced in September happen after the Mountain and maybe I just stumbled upon a bug, or they're not in the game at all.

This is so confusing, man.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
Interesting. Did you go to the Maze and progressed after that? Because after the maze, I had to jump across a cliff and it was a dead end. There was a chest with gold and tomb, and if I tried to go back, Trevor and Sam would say it was the end of this version.

Do you have the version you had progress past this? I'm wondering if those 45CGs with Nina, that the dev announced in September happen after the Mountain and maybe I just stumbled upon a bug, or they're not in the game at all.

This is so confusing, man.
The version i played was on here - 9.02 i don't have any link for download

My progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The version i played was one here - 9.02 i don't have any link for download

My progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, it makes no sense to me. The Party at the PUB quest happens after the Mountain quest. So why on earth does the latest version of the game say there's no progress anymore after the maze is beyond me.

It explains all those switches in the editor I was talking about. I was surprised at how much content the game had just by looking at them, but I thought it was weird the game ended after the maze. Made no sense.

It's gotta be another bug.

Do you still have this older version and the saves? If so, try copying the saves to the latest version and see if it runs. If so it will prove it's a bug and you can actually progress with the game after the mountain.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Looking at older comments about R9.02, you can in fact progress after the mountain. Fuck, man...
I'm downloading it, but I'll also try to see what switch lets me progress on R10.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
Looking at older comments about R9.02, you can in fact progress after the mountain. Fuck, man...
I'm downloading it, but I'll also try to see what switch lets me progress on R10.
All my saves

File4 is the one that has all the progress

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, looks like there's progress in R10.
If anyone has a problem finding the Blue flower on top of the mountain, just load a save back before you get there. I did the damn thing appeared. Now I'm able to continue.
Just don't come back before you get it, otherwise Sam and Trevor will say it's the end of the version. o_O

Last edited:

Simo9nba

Dec 2, 2017
What am I supposed to do after the party at the lake? Vincent went to search the Blue Flower and never returned. Every character do nothing particular, I can only grind friends level through daily speak and gifts.
What am I supposed to do to continue with main quest?

Jan 7, 2018
Well, looks like there's progress in R10.
If anyone has a problem finding the Blue flower on top of the mountain, just load a save back before you get there. I did the damn thing appeared. Now I'm able to continue.
Just don't come back before you get it, otherwise Sam and Trevor will say it's the end of the version. o_O
Let me know if you get a black screen at the bar when MC decides to get some fresh air :p if it works share the save file before you start that event, if you don't mind. Maybe your save will work

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Let me know if you get a black screen at the bar when MC decides to get some fresh air :p if it works share the save file before you start that event, if you don't mind. Maybe your save will work
Yeah, it worked on R10. I could leave the pub and talk to Nina, afterwards have the drinking contest, then go home.

chiki-breaki

Feb 25, 2018
Oh the bridge one... I fell for that already, got stuck in that area and couldn't go back.

So far no progress, even by calling Heather instead of Elise. I am following the OP walkthrough on this part step by step now, just to see if it works, because I hadn't tried it yet. Like, giving the necklace to Mia, before calling Heather and so on.

Regardless if it works or not, it just means that the logic behind the events needs to get better and the game needs to give you more hints about what to do next. Nobody can progress a game like this without a walkthrough. Unless you're lucky.
Can you share the walkthrough if you have ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Can you share the walkthrough if you have ?
Sorry, I don't have a walkthrough, I did use 2 old walkthroughs to check some things, but they're not a good way to play this latest version.

Where are you at exactly?I do remember everything I did, so I could help.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes