Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello... I've started a new game to enjoy news but, I am already unable to cut the grass with the scythe ! Q key does'n work...

Last edited:
Reactions: goody93

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
same here,any solution?
I've never had this problem. But if the Q key isn't working, then just equip the tools with the W slot. You can't cut the bigger grass types though, they're a bit bigger than normal grass, with different shade of green.

Last edited:

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Hello... I've started a new game to enjoy news but, I am already unable to cut the grass with the scythe ! Q key does'n work...
I deleted the save file and restarted it so the error was resolved.
But I do not know if others will be solved.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I deleted the save file and restarted it so the error was resolved.
But I do not know if others will be solved.
Ok, I'll restart the game, it's be beginning, and if the problem occurs again later, it would be more problematic...

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2016
I am also reporting the scythe glitch just a heads up.

Edit:So I tried recreating the glitch I don't know if this is why it happened to us but did anyone else save as soon as you grabbed the dairy out of two tries thats disabled scythes I can however use the scythe if I save after I get the scythe.

Last edited:

Raziel_Ds

Nov 12, 2017
I've never had this problem. But if the Q key isn't working, then just equip the tools with the W slot. You can't cut the bigger grass types though, they're a bit bigger than normal grass, with different shade of green.
Might be completely wrong about your situation, but for me if I was ever holding anything in the hold slot it would prevent me from doing anything i.e. using tools, opening menu's ect. Hitting esc to clear the hold slot resolved the issue for me.

Sep 18, 2017
Have no idea how to trigger this scene. The option is always greyed out. Made my character honourable/dishonour. Changed the friendship stats. Always the same result. Can only pick friendship option. Is anything tied to this that is preventing me from getting the first?

1000G: Heather: - All this money money you gave me... it's a lot, Player! I don't know how to thank you...
1 ● Show me your tits! (Blackmailing Heather Route) (Corruption + 10)
2 ● I'm doing this because you are my friend! (Friendship + 10)
Greyout.jpg

Reactions: muphrie
Sep 18, 2017
OK it turns out you can't follow that route if you picked the favor option with heather... This kind of basic *^%* info should be in the bare boned walk-through we have.... uh...

Now to complicate things there is apparently 5 different routes with her. god knows how many the rest have.

I looked at the variables. There a threesome with heather but no hints to what route that is under....

So we have the friend route at start that can lead to favor route>

favor route is the fake GF.> this leads to two options. True romance route by picking finish on her boobs. or friends route y finishing on her legs. later you can see her at the bottom of the map with two friends. (they gossip about you) you can tell heather you see her as friend only or more serious relationship.

I don't see how there can be 5 routes.

1: Corruption blackmail.
2: Friendship
3:True romance.

4:? Dairus + heather... I have seen variables for that but that doesn't lead to anything more that I am aware. (didn't mess with it)

5: Who bloody knows....

So guess I am going to have to pick friend one thinking it will lead to threesome... who knows... unless it under romance... which seems unlikely or blackmail but that option seems like dead end.

We seriously need update. It obvious there is locked content/hidden that nobody will ever discover unless they lose their sanity playing 10 play throughs or we get the dev to give us a deep walk-through of the scenes he is putting in....

Makes my head spin knowing that devs from Farmer's quest put in the effort for a simple full quest log walk-through.

Sep 18, 2017
Found a lovely new bug! Awesome! Or old depending on the your perspective.

Whatever you do... DON'T! I repeat Do NOT! progress with Evelyn friendship! Not at all. Otherwise it will trigger a goddamn shit fest bug making you unable to progress with Sam at the Party. They seem to be connected in causing problems.

Get 1 star for all the other girls (not serena/roxie ignore them because they are not included as options anyways).

And then go to the party when ready with Sam. Hopefully it won't cause a problem.

Doing Evelyn beyond friendship 1 before the party may trigger a bug causing Evelyn's cat to not appear in the goddamn tree making progress impossible with her quest chain. On top of that you mess up the party quest and talking to Sam to go to the party will result in you not going.

Jeez what a damn chore and waste of time....

Now I need to start from scratch.... least I know how to trigger most of the latter scenes however. so there is that....

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
and can someone plssssssssssssssssssssssssss give variables pls realy need your help thank you
You need to be more specific than that, mate.

is it okey not to follow WT in this game
There's no walkthrough for the latest version. The ones around here are old and you could get lost. Not to mention the bugs that make it harder to progress.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I cant bring Heather to father after I told him I have a girlfriend. When I talk to her I just get the normal dialogue option, except that now when I give her 500 she doesnt ask me what I want from her. I previously gave her the 500 and asked for favour so I dont know what is wrong. When I talk with father again he just tells me to bring her and that he wont believe it until he meets her.

Also how the hell can I hunt? The animals always ran away no matter how slowly I approach them or even stay put and let them approach. Trying to use the bow doesnt do anything. Can this be helped by rpg save editor?

Also, I cant seem to get the scene where I see Ninas boyfriend preasuring her so that I can inform on them to Ninas father. Any advice?

Thanks

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
I cant bring Heather to father after I told him I have a girlfriend. When I talk to her I just get the normal dialogue option, except that now when I give her 500 she doesnt ask me what I want from her. I previously gave her the 500 and asked for favour so I dont know what is wrong. When I talk with father again he just tells me to bring her and that he wont believe it until he meets her.

Also how the hell can I hunt? The animals always ran away no matter how slowly I approach them or even stay put and let them approach. Trying to use the bow doesnt do anything. Can this be helped by rpg save editor?

Also, I cant seem to get the scene where I see Ninas boyfriend preasuring her so that I can inform on them to Ninas father. Any advice?

Thanks
you have to be at her house after 22 in the evening and then knock at the front door. at least thats how the heather scene worked for me.

how you hunt i dont know either, but if you want to get the boyfriend scene you have to wait for day 7 or 8 (not sure anymore) and then go to the fountain in the afternoon or evening and the cutscene will start.

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
the correct order for the heather fake girlfriend thing is
1: give her 500 and ask for the favor
2: tell father you have a girlfriend
3: knock at heathers door after 22
4: enjoy

Sep 18, 2017
Keep in mind if you go the favor route you won't be able to blackmail when you give her 1000 gold. Only friendship. But seeing how much more content you get for going the favor you're not missing anything.

Reactions: lo0u

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Please... I have a bow, arrows (hold), and I'm unable to shoot with my bow during the hunter quest. I've tried W, Q, Shift, Enter, space and nothing... I still have all my 10 arrows, the rabbit is still alive and I'm lost and I need some help...

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes