jjchacha

Aug 22, 2018
vincent mission?? how did get so fur??
i am still stuck after drink and sex scene
just complete the donating food mission and talk to the vincent he will the go for goblin mountain for blue flower meanwhile after 2-3 days meet roxxi in front of elder house then meet the father...and sleep mission will automatic start...if not then sleep next day also at 9 pm

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
just complete the donating food mission and talk to the vincent he will the go for goblin mountain for blue flower meanwhile after 2-3 days meet roxxi in front of elder house then meet the father...and sleep mission will automatic start...if not then sleep next day also at 9 pm
can u help me here?? how to collect crops??

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
@Redlcr

Once a crop is fully grown and ready to harvest, walk over it and press the harvest key (<Spacebar> or <Return>).

A few tips:
- Once planted, most seed requires 3 days to grow. Make sure to water them every day.
- Once fully grown, you can harvest corn and tomatoes every day without further watering.
- R10 exhibit key input issues, so you may have to press the harvest key many times.

-T-

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
@Redlcr

Once a crop is fully grown and ready to harvest, walk over it and press the harvest key (<Spacebar> or <Return>).

A few tips:
- Once planted, most seed requires 3 days to grow. Make sure to water them every day.
- Once fully grown, you can harvest corn and tomatoes every day without further watering.
- R10 exhibit key input issues, so you may have to press the harvest key many times.

-T-
Damn thanks

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
@Redlcr

A few tips:

-T-
dude how do i get more water??

hichay

May 13, 2017
I have problem. after main character talk to his father and say that he will go to Goblin's Mountain to take Blue Flower to save his father. it said that i must say goodbye to Nina at well? but nothing happen. Any one know how to do this quest path ?

hichay

May 13, 2017
well the problem is i cant take mia to take care of father even though i have a honor alignment 2 bars
Ok dont follow that walkthrough at the topic. it out dated
Use this
you need 7 day to take care red then mia will come to check redd.
Feed and medicine him 7 day

Reactions: lTTMl

hichay

May 13, 2017
omg , how did you guys exit the maze... right right cant figure it out
just try to change your postion. not only right. go left down and left. i just try right right down left down left. just do that and out. i dont remember

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes