Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
Please... I have a bow, arrows (hold), and I'm unable to shoot with my bow during the hunter quest. I've tried W, Q, Shift, Enter, space and nothing... I still have all my 10 arrows, the rabbit is still alive and I'm lost and I need some help...
i think i had the same problem once.
you dont have to hold the arrows just push the button you use for the bow and have the arrows in your inventory.
if you hold the arrows they are not in your inventory so you cant shoot

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
i think i had the same problem once.
you dont have to hold the arrows just push the button you use for the bow and have the arrows in your inventory.
if you hold the arrows they are not in your inventory so you cant shoot
Many thanks, I'll tried that... It works ! :D !

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Another bug reported : Since I have got the fishing pole, no rocks can be found in the mine, and consequently, no more copper ore can be found and items cannot be upgraded...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and how do to build the fence i know how to craft them
That I do not know. I just crafted 3 for that chick quest. Never build them. Don't know if that even was possible in version I played(7.0).

stalker00

Aug 13, 2018
WATH THE FUCK ITS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT AGAIN !!! A ORK RAPE A ELF AND YOU
CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER !
you do not even have the choice... wel... if you make such a shit then give a choice to change it
as in Nikki.
well i like the game and the story But with the new up date the story becomme shit

I really HATE such raping BULLSHIT! and the most game her have this stuff... I WILL FUCK GAMES NOT RAPE GAMES DAMNED!!!

Sep 18, 2017
New version is out.
Well sadly my sub ended. Didn't last long for the amount I spent on it. This is what is out at the moment but I can't see the update log so I don't know if it would be better to wait until V11.

And without a coherent updated walk-through from the creator I think I'll pass. I don't like guessing games only to find the route you went blocks other content and is a dead end.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Twice

May 7, 2017
ok now im stuck at the bridge
can someone tell me if i can change my location with save editor or something ?
or give me a save file when u got quest to get girlfriend

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
you have to hold the fence and then use the hammer wherever you want it placed
yah i got it.... i figured out myself though.... btw my game isnt progressing i fed the father medicine more than 9 times he isnt getting better.... and nothing new coming up.... no new scene after i got caught watching them drink and sex......

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes