Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
WHy is the walkthru out of date? Did players and other people lose interest in the game, (I know I have been having problems with the game badly lagging) Out of the RPG games I play this one is in the top 5 in my book, the graphics and the set up of the game is different. The game is still popular just doesn't seem to have the momentum it once had.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
so,this walkthrough does not based on days ? in r10?
The walkthrough was last for version R4.9 its still good to use torwards R10. I believe once you get past that the remaining quests and other side stories/quests are pretty understandable and easy to obtain. If your stuck you can ask in the thread! I would scan through all the posts first (its your choice to scan the thread or just ask)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
omg , how did you guys exit the maze... right right cant figure it out
Just go only right and by that I mean the character's pov right. Basically you'll walk in circles for a while until you leave the maze. You'll know when you do it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, don't expect anything from the author. He is busy making renders for other game, you won't receive here, so he doesn't have enough time for this game. But he still has a cash from you. Too bad, dudes.

If you have problems with the game, feel free to post it on his discord channel. His discord is full of life, many posts per day, active members and supporting author.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I wish this dev would work in only one game at a time. There's so much potential on this one, it just needs more care and dedication. I don't understand it, honestly.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I wish this dev would work in only one game at a time. There's so much potential on this one, it just needs more care and dedication. I don't understand it, honestly.
Agreed, this is the one game I always looked up to when people crap on RPGM as a adult game engine to prove them wrong... It has so much potential... so many paths to take...
It can remain a Adult Harvest Moon with MC being a farmer that eventually helps the entire town with the food problem and thus gets the bitches (make no mistake the girls so far are utter garbage in this game, ripe NTR whores).
It can take the best approach and have the MC wash his hands of these trashy fangirls of militia boys and go to the main city to train in being a hero and hopefully meet better alternatives...
It can have the MC go out and instead be corrupted by city life and open up his brothel (and bring the farm girls that like to get dicked and fangirl over losers anyway to work for him).

nickLUsio

Mar 10, 2018
i planted crops and after 4 days i save and end game. then i reopen my saved game the crops.. went back to first stage.. any tips ?

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
just re equip and equip again.
tried that already. i also reinstalled/started a new game and still didn't work so i guess i have to wait for the next patch cause i don't want to waste time downloading the same buggy version. the art and UI is f*ckin beautiful though.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes