Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone kind enough to spare a save after the storm incident, after the house got repaired and thing ? I've forgot to save and game crashes :(((

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
The scythe doesn't work if you picked up the apple basket prior to the drawing water from the well quest.

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
I have a little problem. When I finish downloading the rar (I test 3 links) it tells me that the rar is broken or missing something. I would like to test the game, it comes from me or did I do something wrong? thank you in advance.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Well...Scythe Quest still doesn't work after a whole fucking hour. Giving up on this game. Nice try, but good bye!

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I have a little problem. When I finish downloading the rar (I test 3 links) it tells me that the rar is broken or missing something. I would like to test the game, it comes from me or did I do something wrong? thank you in advance.
Have you tried latest version of win winrar? .

Reactions: Osso Buco

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
For people having issues with keys not working, I finally stumbled on this issue and was able to fix it.

Anytime you hold something while talking to someone and skipping dialogue, there is a chance that the 'Q' and 'W' keys will lock out.

To fix this, hold an object from your inventory and press Escape to 'unhold'. The Q' and 'W' keys should work again.

-T-

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R 10.52

I am noticing that time appears to be stuck on fast and MC appears to walk allot slower. I can do half of what I used to do in a day. Even if I wake up at 5:00 on day 2 I do not have enough time to complete the Selena scenes and walk to Vincent/Roxie scene before 6:00. ( If you arrive after 6 Vincent is standing outside his house and you missed it!

Please add options to choose a slower or faster day clock speed. Anyone know if there is a switch that can be edited?

Walking in the farm area is slow. Arrow keys to move must be pushed 3x to move one space. Use of any tool is also alot slower than previous versions.

Sep 18, 2017
R 10.52
Even if I wake up at 5:00 on day 2 I do not have enough time to complete the Selena scenes and walk to Vincent/Roxie scene before 6:00. ( If you arrive after 6 Vincent is standing outside his house and you missed it!
Wait a sec. There is a Vincent/Roxie scene still in-game? Crap I never knew that existed still. I heard it was removed. Another reason why this game needs desperately a walk through.

Oh and I agree. This game needs a time adjustment option in-game. Like My New Life. You could use the rpg edit to change the time but I have never messed with it.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes