GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Perhaps the question has already been answered. But where is the game ntr? Thank you in advance.

Majugarzett

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everybody,

i was on my way to goblin mountain. The scene with the girl and the game asked me to save. I saved and now i have a error mesage. Typeerror undefinied is not a function every time i load the Game. Can anybody help me ?

lorenz.gaden

Feb 8, 2018
It should be fixed, but i still have a bug "pub party is over and over". I try use save editor, but i cannot solve it. Any ideas? ;C

guwieneczko

Apr 20, 2018
I'm stuck with "check on the fairy" part of the mission after talking to Derek near the mine. Where is she? How do I check on her?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
tried that already. i also reinstalled/started a new game and still didn't work so i guess i have to wait for the next patch cause i don't want to waste time downloading the same buggy version. the art and UI is f*ckin beautiful though.

The only way I was able to get the scythe to work is holding/unholding something from my inventory (see my previous post below).

Please let the thread know if this work for you.

-T-

For people having issues with keys not working, I finally stumbled on this issue and was able to fix it.

Anytime you hold something while talking to someone and skipping dialogue, there is a chance that the 'Q' and 'W' keys will lock out.

To fix this, hold an object from your inventory and press Escape to 'unhold'. The Q' and 'W' keys should work again.

-T-

lorenz.gaden

Feb 8, 2018
Tell me what you need to do to make Roxy go to the elder. I'm in 32 day nathing happen
Download save editor, go to advance, choose on of appearings, i don't remember which one, find something like "Vincent late" and select this one. And of couse, save it and reload the game. Propably it will work on the next day

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes