wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
in the walk through do i have to follow it to the letter like is it set what i need to do each day?? or is it like peasant quest like i can level when i want and do what i want?? like a real rpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not normally one to be interested in playing RPGM games too much, but those preview pictures really caught my interest, them models and renders look delish as hell! But before I really consider giving this one a go, I'd like to know whether that NTR is Netorare or Netori, and if it's Netorare, is that avoidable. And I'd also like to know if group sex (and especially MMF) is avoidable.
Man those pictures just really would make me want to play this despite it being RPGM, just certain content I'm personally not a fan of, haha :p

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This looks pretty interesting from the pics, I hope there is or will be an Android port!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To those asking about NTR it's for the most part avoidable, at least the parts that WOULD be considered NTR...

You can sacrifice one of two girls to a bald asshole smith for him to make his sex slave in exchange for money, like a measly 100 gold compensation, so just don't do it...

You can also choose to let your dad seduce the nurse girl when he is on his deathbed, but again you have to chose that option, otherwise it doesn't happen.

Now there are some scenes with two of the girls having sex with people other than the MC, but at that point they aren't his girls, in fact most of the town is composed of utter bitches with no respect for the MC, even after he saves their asses, they still rather swoon over lameass Trevor and the militia boys...

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Jesus Christ people I just answered your question two post above yours, at least read the last page... Not asking you to read all142 pages, but scrolling up a couple of minutes before you posted is too much of a hassle ?
so,u wrote 2 whole line to tell us to go the previous page,while u could have just said yes or no.

But yeah,I get u,checking previous pages always good practice,my bad.:)

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
so,u wrote 2 whole line to tell us to go the previous page,while u could have just said yes or no.

But yeah,I get u,checking previous pages always good practice,my bad.:)
Not even previous page, literally 2 minutes before you posted this
hey,is ntr avoidable ??
Well its previous page now I suppose... But not for the three posts I was responding to Lol.

Jarindets

Aug 6, 2017
I wandered towards the capital on day one and now I'm stuck, as in can't physically move stuck, character is behind a tree but it looks like I've fused into a fence or something. I haven't saved in a while :/

Edit: Just waited until 2am and it forced me to bed. Think I was mostly done anyways.

Jarindets

Aug 6, 2017
hello guys i stuck when we need ti cut the grass, i don't understant why when i press q nothing happend can you help?
Equip something that you can "HOLD" in the slot on the mid-top of the screen then press Esc to unequip it. Then Try Q again.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes