Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone else have the problem to refill the water can? I have read that some people here says that it because of the grandmother quest bugging or something, and that's were i am now, day 3 after doing that quest. I have tried all i can think of, equipping the can in different slots, standing on multiple locations around the well and pressing every damn button on the keyboard, including of-course Z, Q and the space-bar multiple times. Would be most grateful if someone have the answer to my problem..

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just played for like 1hour it is allready pain in ass playinhg hide and seek wiwth locations and chickens, just so i understad correctly you need more honor whish mean you need to be more gentleman and pure to fuck nina who already f uck her boyfriend ? what is this logic ??? or is nina also still virgin ???? can someone explein this to me please ?

Reactions: zebucetiva

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone else have the problem to refill the water can? I have read that some people here says that it because of the grandmother quest bugging or something, and that's were i am now, day 3 after doing that quest. I have tried all i can think of, equipping the can in different slots, standing on multiple locations around the well and pressing every damn button on the keyboard, including of-course Z, Q and the space-bar multiple times. Would be most grateful if someone have the answer to my problem..
Fixed itself it seems after about 5-10 min irl, maybe because i got caught by Sophie when i was peeping in a window, cant think of much else that could have made the difference, since i didn't do much else.

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
i cant get to the party or talk to marcus on day 3 and sophie doesnt extort on day4. wat did i do wrong?
and i see a screenshot with nina fucking two guys how do i get there?

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
How do I use the pick, Axe, and Sycthe? I equip them and hit the button and get nada happening.
For Everyone experiencing the bug with equipping stuff, I had the same problem. What I did to fix it was save my game with nothing equipped, and then load a save and equip the item. I was then able to use the scythe.

EDIT: I was mistaken, This method worked in the tutorial, but I can only use the hoe in the game. My god this game is so buggy.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
is it just me or following the walkthrough is not helping a lot of things are not there from the walkthrough for example the quest from elise on second day or the quest with the letter.
nah, i don't follow walkthrough even in 10 day you can still playing the quest if the condition quest met, shit, following the walkthrough really make your headache.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
just played for like 1hour it is allready pain in ass playinhg hide and seek wiwth locations and chickens, just so i understad correctly you need more honor whish mean you need to be more gentleman and pure to fuck nina who already f uck her boyfriend ? what is this logic ??? or is nina also still virgin ???? can someone explein this to me please ?
I like a lot of how the game looks and so on, but last I tried it was an annoying grind, indeed.

Tidaar

May 13, 2018
Game freezes randomly , totally not playable. I remember I played an early version of the game and stopped because of the annoying bugs. Now a few months later same problem. Anyway good effort developers but need to get your coding right. Game version R10.52

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i gave up. you have to save every 5 minutes because it randomly crashes. i just lost 20 minutes of game play after losing 5-10 minutes several times before.

f this game.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Equip something that you can "HOLD" in the slot on the mid-top of the screen then press Esc to unequip it. Then Try Q again.
That worked for me, thought i had tried all possible ways, but that was one i didn't think of. Thanks for the advice.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I really resent this alignment system. There are rewards; or bribes, rather; for being good or being bad, but none for "to thine own self be true" and not letting yourself be pressured by anyone's moral perspective. If someone judges you honorable or corrupt for conduct that comes natural to you, they're entitled to do so, but they don't live your life for you.

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
At this point I would just recommend downloading the CGRip cause the game is literally unplayable. Most of the time Tools don't work,When you try to save it crashes randomly so that sucks very much. and having to rename everytime you save is friggin annoying. And Worst of all the game just CRASHES RANDOMLY FOR NO REASON took me 2 hours to get to day 1. Just not worth it. on the upside the renders are probably one of the best ones on this site.

Reactions: Appu

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
At this point I would just recommend downloading the CGRip cause the game is literally unplayable. Most of the time Tools don't work,When you try to save it crashes randomly so that sucks very much. and having to rename everytime you save is friggin annoying. And Worst of all the game just CRASHES RANDOMLY FOR NO REASON took me 2 hours to get to day 1. Just not worth it. on the upside the renders are probably one of the best ones on this site.
Sorry to hear about Your crashing issues ETC But I've had no CTD. As yet! and I've logged in abut 5+ hours of game play! I did have the Tool problem But solved that by save & load.. Everyone's set up is different Hope you get your problems fixed ASAP :cool:

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes