CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 215237

AND? WTF IT THIS??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

SOOO... DEV? YOU CAN NOT ANSWER ME WTF IT THIS?
OTHER GAMES RPG MV I PLAY NORMALY, WHEN WTF WITH YOU GAME?
for "TypeError Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined For more information, push F"

"Download: "

then in "Advance Lighting 2.1" folder.. download file "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" & copy in www/js/plugins/
Using the search function on the forums (or Google) usually helps, instead of throwing a hissy fit. You can usually find the solution in just a few minutes...

Reactions: dorito-kun

Aton

May 20, 2017
Just finished the lake party. How do I start the PUB party?

Also are there any new scenes with Mia? So far I've just gotten the ones I had gotten a year or so ago. Those scenes are: Mia picking berries, Mia sleeping, Mia with the dad, Mia with the blacksmith, and her bathing in the lake.

Thanks in advance.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Does anyone happen to know when you take the Evelyn route during the PUB party.... Which of the 2 choices with her at the end of her scene set you up for a relationship route, and which one causes something different?

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
This game isn't playable...it started well, but then you begin looking for things to do and find nothing. I just don't know what i should do or look for in this game, it's time consuming and unenjoyable. It would be great if there was an ingame list of available quests and requirements to unlock them, where to trigger them + some tips so players wouldn't have to waste their time...

Reactions: Godogma and Aton

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
This game isn't playable...it started well, but then you begin looking for things to do and find nothing. I just don't know what i should do or look for in this game, it's time consuming and unenjoyable. It would be great if there was an ingame list of available quests and requirements to unlock them, where to trigger them + some tips so players wouldn't have to waste their time...
Thats what I was suggesting months ago. Last time I played it was in April or something and basically nothing of the horrible game mechanics have changed since then. You could play for hours and then suddenly get stucked, because you don't know what to do or certain events won't trigger. At least it was stable back then. Now I've tried it again and after 45 Minutes I get an error and my game freezes. Sorry, but this is just unplayable for me.

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
Thats what I was suggesting months ago. Last time I played it was in April or something and basically nothing of the horrible game mechanics have changed since then. You could play for hours and then suddenly get stucked, because you don't know what to do or certain events won't trigger. At least it was stable back then. Now I've tried it again and after 45 Minutes I get an error and my game freezes. Sorry, but this is just unplayable for me.
+1

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
OK GUYS, I FIX MY PROBLEM... I OPEN PLUGIN.JS IN NOTEPAD++ AND DELETE LINE WERE IS I FIND "BLENDMODE WORDS...
WELL AFTER IT I CAN START GAME... BUT... F***! WHY WTF IT IS SOOO FREZZING?
10 FPS IN MAIN MENU AND 40 FPS IN CITY (FULL SCREEN)?
WTF? HOW MOCH NO NEED SCRIPT HAVE THIS F***ING PLUGINS.JS FROM DEV? A???

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Why I can not unpack the winrar file game? I download it over and over and I have same problem. I have new version winrar. What is wrong? Please help me.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
how to trigger pub party?
For me it triggered after the MC returned from the Goblin Mountain quest to get the blue flower and rescue Vincent. Once we were back in town and I visited the MC's father to give him the cure; I walked back to the village. Sam then stops you to tell you about the PUB party. After the Sam scene you should just be able to walk into the PUB in the evening or at night and it starts automatically.

Reactions: Aton
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes