• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
i hit the game crash button...too lazy to go through the intro before the cut the grass shit...so ill just rip the cg.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
WELL... WHAT I CAN SAY...
ERO-CONTENT IS REALY UGLESS...
SMALL AND NO INTERSET... I WASTE MY TIME :( :( :(

billylee26

May 28, 2018
HI, i cant save after the party pub some one knw how to fix it, even after i check elf if shes a awake or not scene with nina i cant save after ,i got error when i replace a save or even just making a save i got error.
before the party i can save easily with no problem of error if some one knw how to fix it tell us.
i have same problems

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
the solution is to hit 2 for what ever reason which makes a "you equipped a thing" noise and then you can finally use your scythe. kind of fun having the equip button right next to the crash the game button.
This doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried every button except 1 (after losing all progress and having to do the whole tedious chicken quest again)

Edit: turns out just reloading a save fixed it?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
For a few days in a row, girls have stopped accepting gifts. Has it gone back to weekly? I've been putting off starting the party event to increase friendships, could this be related?

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
For a few days in a row, girls have stopped accepting gifts. Has it gone back to weekly? I've been putting off starting the party event to increase friendships, could this be related?
R U on bathing scenes (soap) quest? because i have same problem too, i can't give the gift to all women except mia.

Alexey99

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone share some saves? This game is so fucking difficult even with the save editor.It always give error.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
R U on bathing scenes (soap) quest? because i have same problem too, i can't give the gift to all women except mia.
I am, and Marcus only gave me one bar of soap. Gave it to Evelyn because it was the only gift she would accept.

Is there a workaround, other than save editing?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes