Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R 10.52

I am noticing that time appears to be stuck on fast and MC appears to walk allot slower. I can do half of what I used to do in a day. Even if I wake up at 5:00 on day 2 I do not have enough time to complete the Selena scenes and walk to Vincent/Roxie scene before 6:00. ( If you arrive after 6 Vincent is standing outside his house and you missed it!

Please add options to choose a slower or faster day clock speed. Anyone know if there is a switch that can be edited?

Walking in the farm area is slow. Arrow keys to move must be pushed 3x to move one space. Use of any tool is also alot slower than previous versions.
I have found a way to speed up game play!
Select the menu using X or ESC
Choose Options
Turn Synch Monitor FPS ON

This fixes the slow jerky walking I see and Fast time problem

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Can not return from Lake Party with out a black screen.

I chose combat so I could save Laura.

I saved Laura at the party.

I see the CG with Laura by her shop.

After the scene the game locks on a black screen.

This game was played completely on R10.52
--------------
If I start the game from a R9.01 save game at the Lake party and progress to the same
place in the game I do not see this bug.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R10.52 Bugs noticed.

If I choose confront for the Goblem Mt choice with nickki the game hangs as nicki backs up to leave.
---
After successful Nicki negotiate:
I can walk all three char trevor, MC, sam to fairy scene.
I am assuming you do not want this to happen on them on 1st trip to Goblem mt.
-----
On the day after Pub party Evelyn ending:
I walk and talk to Derek at the mine

If I immediately talk to him again I magically have the black powder before I have looked for any.
-------
Copper water can. you can not read the water count the white number is below the red star.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
In R10.52
I was on the end of the day after the PUB party event. So still on same day I left for Goblem MT.

I triggered the Nicki bedroom scene when I slept overnight.
The day clock did not advance. I had to sleep another night to be able to harvest.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
After a check on Fairy and kissing Nina . i got error if i save? How to fix this
I also see an error trying to save near ninas house after the kissing event.

I went into the save dir and removed the bad save file. I walked to the entrance of the forest and saved there and it worked.

I have found other places that I can not save. I create a copy of my save folder once I get close to using all slots and rename the folder I then edit my full save by deleting most files and renaming files I save to start and use consecutive file # from file1. I am noticing that the names I gsave files when I save get mesed up. Are the names not stored in the file# files?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I also see an error trying to save near ninas house after the kissing event.

I went into the save dir and removed the bad save file. I walked to the entrance of the forest and saved there and it worked.

I have found other places that I can not save. I create a copy of my save folder once I get close to using all slots and rename the folder I then edit my full save by deleting most files and renaming files I save to start and use consecutive file # from file1. I am noticing that the names I gsave files when I save get mesed up. Are the names not stored in the file# files?
The old save system was stable. being able to save text with a file is nice. If I can not count on being able to save anywhere and reload old saves the new save system is unusable.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
clear the farm's cellar with a bomb.
when I do it does not remain the rock again?

and more when I give the silver ingot to derek he gives me a shovel I selected and its bug?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i think i will give this game another try
the last play-through was really buggy
some events ( like goblin mountain (i think that's what is was called) where the dude ( dont know his name anymore. boss of militia) went) did not start so i quit midway
hopefully this time it will be better cause i like this kind of game very much

-nice girls ( even the mean ones ^^)
-nice story
-a farming system

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
clear the farm's cellar with a bomb.
when I do it does not remain the rock again?

and more when I give the silver ingot to derek he gives me a shovel I selected and its bug?
I also see this bug with the shovel. After you have the shovel do not use the 1 key to slect your tool to use.

I see the following error Using 1 didNotWorkIfFurnaceInListofTools.JPG

I choose to back up and nort give copper ore to derek. Making copper ingots is broken w/o this

NooN

May 3, 2018
anyone knows how to train combat skill?

im new in this game and i choose charisma but i need combat skill xD

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
anyone to a complete game backup to give without bug?

french: personne à une sauvegarde du jeux complet a donner sans bug ?

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Try talking with Derek a second time. I did and found out he thought I already had the black powder.
Hey man, could you tell me how did you guys progress with the game? Mine stopped having events after I helped our Evelyn at the bar after the party. As for Mia, she's doing nothing but coming over everyday at 7pm. I also cant talk to Nina about Trevor. Not to mention, I cant ask Elise or Heather to be my fake girlfriend.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes