baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah that fucking bug, i needed to edit the game and create a "warp out"

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sooo exploring is not really a thing because you've get stuck as soon as you go out to the right on the map where you go left to the lake. #feelsbadman

Tried to give Roxxy chocolate as a gift and now the X button, ESC button and the right mouse button stopped working.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
this should definitely need a ren'py remake.
From looking on their Patreon they have put in plans for it, (Well a edited version)
This does also means that if someone else make a ren'py remake it will break copyright so it is unlikely that it will happen.

Reactions: baka

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm done. These bugs and unknown triggers are annyoing me like hell. Maybe i'll take another look if its more than just a extreme buggy version of harvest moon with a handfull of sex scenes.

Reactions: Big Mountain

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Untitled.png Hey guys, I got the error whenever I try to save after kissing Nina for the "Heal the fairy" quest. Is there a fix for this? Im unable to find one

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Is there anyone who could give us a complete save of the games without the bug. with all these bug impossible to advance in the game. thank you

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 223067 Hey guys, I got the error whenever I try to save after kissing Nina for the "Heal the fairy" quest. Is there a fix for this? Im unable to find one
nope, there's no fix for this don't save until you have sex with nina, (even when you have quest from derek)
heal the fairy quest not complete either.
sigh... so much incomplete quest

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its ridiculous, u need a precise walkthrough to be able to play this game. you can't play otherwise as events need to be trigged in the right moment and time. its impossible to know what to do first. thats what happened for me, i did something and now im stuck, can not proceed. theres no warning, theres no hints. the walkthrought is outdated so that means, u need to be lucky to be able to play it without getting stuck. why the high rates? i have trigged maybe 4 events or so, most of the preview pictures in OP i have never see. this is a "trap" game, a total waste of time. also a walkthrough should only be needed "after" 1 play. as a way to find all scenes, not that you need to have it from start.

Reactions: Seraphi23

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me, just watching for the first time the other pages of this thread: so i'm not the only one having so many problems to need a walkthrought and having problems anyway

and i'm someone who is on Day4 and still i don't understand how trigger the house fixing quest!

AJ@2

Sep 5, 2017
Same outdated walkthrough available, can anyone share any updated latest walkthrough available for version 10

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
its ridiculous, u need a precise walkthrough to be able to play this game. you can't play otherwise as events need to be trigged in the right moment and time. its impossible to know what to do first
Yeah, I stopped playing because of the timer. All modern harvest moon and clones don't have missable events, they are tiered to specific time/dow, but there is always another day and another week.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i hope the devs read those comments...bc they're a good feedback...meanwhile their patron page and their news are for patrons-only(like you can't read a thing, don't know if they're working on something unless someone who is their patron share some news in this thread)

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R10.52 Difference I am seeing.

Day 8 is the usual pre Lake Scene
I am able to talk to redd at 11:00 am and I choose the fake girlfriend path.
However matr 3:00 PM Roxie goes to the Elders house,
When I talk to Redd he is already halucinating.

It looks like the Lake party and MC go to Goblin Mt are trying to happen on the same day!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes