On day 3 when you see Linda and jasmine
say you want to be able to protect a friend to get combat+1
or
add a line to Variables in a save file
237: Combat Skill 10
to a save file using the rpg editer

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
you must go to Sam and talk with him about party "Start the party" or something like that :D
Give Redd medicine and food for 7 days
Plant corn, tomato and cucumbers. You must donate 300 items to progress to Lake party.

Day 8 is the soonest you will be able to go to the Lake Party.

- The day after you donate 300 go to Vincent house.
* Go inside and see roxie/vincent talking about goblem mt
- After 8:00 PM Nina should be at the well with trever
- Talk to Ninas dad
- Talk to Sophie above heathers house
- Talk to SAM
- Walk yourself to the party

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
May as well make the MC female, he has less balls than I do.

You can practically see the estrogen ooze out of him.

Some of my sexual partners have been manlier than this guy.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Hey, this has probably been asked a few times (sorry, but haven't figured out how to search thread specific post? wasn't there a search bar for that before?), but been since R6~ish since I last gave it a try; is the game still randomly crashing/get stuck/error messages or is it more stable and playable now?

yuda

Feb 25, 2018
Please can some one make walktrough im always stuck in some quest or another quest some story make confuse

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
playing it right now, and i think its too much running around doing stuff that is boring. i mean i spend 1 hours and no sex, no dirty talking, no nothing erotic at all. its farming and going around and talk and hunt. its one thing if its fun to play, i dont mind a good game, but its rpgmv we are talking. not sure i have the energy to continue playing...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@DragonL just a hint(bc i never fully played the game, and i'm sorry bc it has potential) neven thinked about writing a line about that thunder at the beginning of the game?(the whole run to the cave-thing) bc i can't even understand what lightning should we dodge/avoid/not catch for getting those +5 friendship points with Nina...at least put a line like "You got hit by the lightning"

CraigBT

Jun 19, 2018
i have tried to play through 3 different games in this and each time the Quest :- Party at the PUB dose not complete, so every time i go back to the pub i have to do the Party at the Pub again

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
With how good this game is you would think pregnancies would be added in
Hi all -enjoying the game in general, good job Dev. Unfortunately I'm now stuck due to a bug. Has anyone come across a bug where all of the tools randomly stop having an effect on the environment? I'm on day 6, can't remember doing anything out of the ordinary. I've tried reloading, F5 and advancing a day, and nothing seems to be working.

Edit: Now it just seems to be the watering can and scythe that aren't working - I'm stumped.
I have seen the tools stop working when I use the 1 key to move between them.

They worked when unequiped them and equiped a new tool.

also some tools do not work when you are holding another item.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Hey man, could you tell me how did you guys progress with the game? Mine stopped having events after I helped our Evelyn at the bar after the party. As for Mia, she's doing nothing but coming over everyday at 7pm. I also cant talk to Nina about Trevor. Not to mention, I cant ask Elise or Heather to be my fake girlfriend.
You talk to Redd some mornhiing around 11:00 to start the fake girlfriend or Elise visits. This has to happen before going to Goblen MT.

Have you checked for Nina upstairs at her house a day after kissing scene?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"Equip the scythe and cut the grass" Sounds simple enough until you actually equip the scythe, walk over to the grass and press the Q button as the game shows you...because nothing will happen at all. Then you try, slightly annoyed, to figure out if its another button and press the 1 which leads to an error and i didn't save the game after the first quest..of course.

I guess the game doesn't want me to play it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 11, 2018
"Equip the scythe and cut the grass" Sounds simple enough until you actually equip the scythe, walk over to the grass and press the Q button as the game shows you...because nothing will happen at all. Then you try, slightly annoyed, to figure out if its another button and press the 1 which leads to an error and i didn't save the game after the first quest..of course.

The game is very dumb and it forces you to open the menu with X to equip the item and have it work. If you open the menu with ESC for equipping things it causes issues and crashes.

pozzi

Jun 9, 2018

My q and w stopped working for all tools. idk why either.

I found the exact moment i lost this ability is entering the lake. I did this on day 1 and i repeated day 1 repeatedly to see when I lost my abiltiy to use tools. Not sure if this applies to all days but that means I cant get free apples to feed Red. I tried everything to undo this bug but it seems visiting the lake keeps you unable to use tools for the rest of the game and doesnt reset your ability to do so upon exiting the area.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The game is very dumb and it forces you to open the menu with X to equip the item and have it work. If you open the menu with ESC for equipping things it causes issues and crashes.
Hm..that could be indeed the problem because i'm used to use the ESC button. I'll try that later, thanks for the tip.

So after trying it out, it was indeed that i had this issue because i used ESC or the right mousebutton, which causes the same trouble as the ESC button. I hope this gets fixed in the near future.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R10.52
PUB Party:

PUB path:
After Evelyn path you wake up and the day has not advanced:
It is still the same day you left for Goblin MT. If you go to the PUB the PUB party still repeats.

If you sleep again the day advances.(workaround to keep going

After Laura path:
saying NAH to not go home with her is bugged. You get no clock. Sleeping does not styart the clock.
you can not talk to fairy because the time is not set.

Going home with Laura path works but you still are on the same day the next moerning.
If you sleep again the day advances. (workaround to keep going

Has anyone including the DEV tried R10.52. With the addition of the bug in saving games this is a very bugged and unusble release.

Troika

Jun 9, 2017
This game is pretty much unplayable. When I save the girl from the vine, the HUD dissappear.
None of the events starting at the right time, or at all.
If I go to the big bridge, I get stuck on that map.
When I push the 1 before i get all the equipment the game hangs.

May 11, 2018
Aaaand the game ended up bugging out after you go to the bridge to the capital because an invisible wall just stops you from going back to the village, and theres nothing else you can do on the map. I'll just uhh wait for a few updates I guess.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes