Appu

May 22, 2018
I cant cut that fucking grass. This game is full of errors. And its an RPG.
Waste of time...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me pls?

I am pressing the "Q" but nothing happens. (Changed my keyboard to ENG and tried but didn't work either) Cutting the Grass.jpg

EDIT: Okay i fixed it. I am not sure if it will help others but i pressed "F5" to reload the game then tried again and it worked magically. Interesting.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Usually I complain about the main characters being super unlikable, but man, most of the females in this game are just the worst.

Reactions: TylerJ and Rythan25

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me pls?

I am pressing the "Q" but nothing happens. (Changed my keyboard to ENG and tried but didn't work either) View attachment 214920

EDIT: Okay i fixed it. I am not sure if it will help others but i pressed "F5" to reload the game then tried again and it worked magically. Interesting.
Holy shit man I had the same problem since last version and all i needed to do was press f5 THANK YOU

Reactions: Appu and yoyomistro

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Lots of promise here but it's incredibly buggy, tools don't work often, you can get stuck by invisible walls, quest not working properly...I'd say it's in a near unplayable state honestly. Having to rename every fucking save is annoying as heck as well, stupid design decision

Reactions: Vaporizeme and Appu
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of r10.52!

Win (145MB): - - - -

skycrypt

May 9, 2017
is it just me or following the walkthrough is not helping a lot of things are not there from the walkthrough for example the quest from elise on second day or the quest with the letter.

Reactions: Appu

Deleted member 396172

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here is a compressed win version of r10.52!

Win (145MB): - - - -
nice

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes