Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Maybe i am doing something wrong but. Can't ask Elise to make Lunch for the old fisherman. I remember having something made by her but i used it to recover some health so... if we can't ask her to do it again, i mean... I guess dev didn't think some players might have use it...

Where do we get the recipies? Looked everywhere for the pickaxe gold recipe, but no luck. What about the Furnice?

Mine not working properly, sometimes you can't break the rocks so you can't go anywhere. Also can't go downstairs inside the Mine nor the other room in the mine

And as i mentioned before i got a black screen in the Party Event

If anyone have some tips, i'll appreciate

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Have you reached the point when your father is sick/during the medic quest? I don't think you can use it until then.
Nope. Happens right after the chicken quest. I head straight over to talk to the father, and he's giving me this (impossible?) task. When I approach him again, he just tells me to hurry up.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
You can add a lunch with the save editer and use it. I sure hope the only way to get this legally is not to start over and do not eat the lunch given when you give Elise 20 wood at the beginning. Maybe if you show Elise some wood again she will make you a lunch. If not this change will help people that want to start from an old save file.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Harvesting is broken in R10. I have to hit the space bar up to 3 or 4 times before corn, tomato, or cucumbers are harvested. I consider this a fatal bug and plan to wait until a fix is provided. I get this bug using old save files and also when starting everything over on r10.

Also if you do not eat the pie made by MIA on the same day you get a message saying the pie is not ready to eat on future days

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
Nope. Happens right after the chicken quest. I head straight over to talk to the father, and he's giving me this (impossible?) task. When I approach him again, he just tells me to hurry up.
Sounds like the water bucket quest. you go to the village and go to your friends house to get water buckets to bring back to him. before you do that you spy on Sophia with Marcus/friends. You shouldn't be able to farm until after the house is destroyed/father sick. Read your quest log.

Reactions: Mauser45

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The poor quality control has kept me from contributing as a patron for a while now - I usually stop playing midway because of issues like these. It's a shame, as it has great potential, reusing most of the successful gameplay from Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon.

I had some luck pressing return and spacebar at about the same for harvesting - works better most of the time. And you don't have to water once the plant has grown (for corn/tomatoes).

@Mauser45 - to complete the initial harvesting quest, you have to cut specific plants. Move around the farm and you should see the plants highlighted.

-T-

Reactions: Mauser45

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
@Mauser45 - to complete the initial harvesting quest, you have to cut specific plants. Move around the farm and you should see the plants highlighted.

-T-
Sounds like the water bucket quest. you go to the village and go to your friends house to get water buckets to bring back to him. before you do that you spy on Sophia with Marcus/friends. You shouldn't be able to farm until after the house is destroyed/father sick. Read your quest log.
I've tried interacting with all the patches of grass you are supposed to cut and it just will not work. The quest log as well says to just cut 6 pieces of long grass. I've tried going into the village as well to see if I could trigger that event but no one has moved in the village or says anything differently.

Jan 7, 2018
You can add a lunch with the save editer and use it. I sure hope the only way to get this legally is not to start over and do not eat the lunch given when you give Elise 20 wood at the beginning. Maybe if you show Elise some wood again she will make you a lunch. If not this change will help people that want to start from an old save file.
Wood doesn't work... A "simple": "Hey can you make some lunch, Elise? - Sure, just grab some wood and i'll cook for you" addition to that small quest. Just an idea... Anyway

As some ppl said. Keys not working well... Also you get stucked if you visit the bridge to the Capital

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I've tried interacting with all the patches of grass you are supposed to cut and it just will not work. The quest log as well says to just cut 6 pieces of long grass. I've tried going into the village as well to see if I could trigger that event but no one has moved in the village or says anything differently.
I have the same problem. No matter what I do I cannot cut the grass. Restarting ore reloading the game does not work.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
since this last update, the 2nd quest now is cutting the grass

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
The grass I was able to cut was the tall white grass in the farm area. Cutting 6 meets Reds request.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
For people with 'cut the grass' quest issues, here's how I completed it.
- Equip the scythe from the inventory - it should show top right of the screen and map to 'Q'
- Look for 6 feathery looking grass on the farm map itself (no need to zone elsewhere)
- Approach the grass and it should show the label 'leafy clump'
- Face the grass making sure the white square overlay on the leafy clump
- Press 'Q' to cut.

If this doesn't work, perhaps ensure you are using a English US keyboard input method.

Anyone been able to acquire the black powder and come back to the village? Similar to the issue with the bridge map to the Capital, I can't zone back to town - I get 'I can't leave now...' message.

-T-

Reactions: well001

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
For people with 'cut the grass' quest issues, here's how I completed it.
- Equip the scythe from the inventory - it should show top right of the screen and map to 'Q'
- Look for 6 feathery looking grass on the farm map itself (no need to zone elsewhere)
- Approach the grass and it should show the label 'leafy clump'
- Face the grass making sure the white square overlay on the leafy clump
- Press 'Q' to cut.

If this doesn't work, perhaps ensure you are using a English US keyboard input method.
i even changed the locale (had it on japanese) and still it didnt worked

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes