Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm done with this game (for now) . Don't have it, don't want it. I aint touch it untill it's completed and completely bug free. In bug soups I'm not interested anymore.

Reactions: arvin0079

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I'm done with this game (for now) . Don't have it, don't want it. I aint touch it untill it's completed and completely bug free. In bug soups I'm not interested anymore.
Hah, some people drop this game. You because of bugs, other like me and other big supporter, because of lack of ANY communication or transparency by MuseX. I understand. So, all hope in Rozhok.

Since dishonest/gaslighting author derived most of his time to @Palmer game, threating FD patrons and fans like a shit, I see slower development, 3rd party authors posted on main page, lack of main development. Bad resource management and horrible interpesonal communication. This game seems like having dead community, development on its decline.

I am JUST corious how R10 works.

Alecs196

Jul 22, 2018
Hah, some people drop this game. You because of bugs, other like me and other big supporter, because of lack of ANY communication or transparency by MuseX. I understand. So, all hope in Rozhok.

Since dishonest/gaslighting author derived most of his time to @Palmer game, threating FD patrons and fans like a shit, I see slower development, 3rd party authors posted on main page, lack of main development. Bad resource management and horrible interpesonal communication. This game seems like having dead community, development on its decline.

I am JUST corious how R10 works.
that's true the game has really potential but because of bugs they just dropping it

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys, I made a post a while ago why I dropped my pledge for now (back to 1 dollar anyway). Really sorry that I can't help out on the new release, but I'm simply not happy with the dev at the moment.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
In Farmer's Dream, I can not find a way to make copper ingots. I searched 50 pages on this site and can not find an answer. I read that it is not currently in the game (in other words) you can not make ingots. Is this information true?
If ther is a way to make copper ingots, can someoneplease reply to this with the snswer as to how to make copper ingots please.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, I noticed my stats (physicality and charisma have not gone up. How do you increase stats. for these and the other stats (farming, hunting, exploring, combat, magic) as well?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
PQ has best1al1ty. So no go for me.
MuseX may be moron, but still his quality is better than PQ.

Reactions: genthrow

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how exactly to use the bow and arrows please? Do you equip the bow and hold the arrows or just equip the bow? Do you press "Q" for the bow or press "shift" to fire the arrows. If it is shift key I keep missing. Please help!!

Alecs196

Jul 22, 2018
Can someone tell me how exactly to use the bow and arrows please? Do you equip the bow and hold the arrows or just equip the bow? Do you press "Q" for the bow or press "shift" to fire the arrows. If it is shift key I keep missing. Please help!!
just equip the bow you dont need to hold the arrow

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you for replying. I just don't get how to use it. I ve tried with and without arrows and nothing happens. With the arrows held I get a buzzer sound, and without I get nothing. I went to the farm and I see a white box, but in the forrest I see nothing and when I press Q nothing happens at 4 paces away. I have even tried sleeping after getting the bow and still nothing. Maybe I need to let a "day" pass. I'm just gonna forget about the hunting for now. Again, thank you for replying.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
has he started active dev on this game ?
i heard he was giving priority to Fall of Juliet?
I think so. If I understood his last updates, he is mainly working on FD and just helping with FoJ. But after that long pause and lack of communication noone is really sure of anything. Lets hope the game updates become again a little bit more regular.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
I think so. If I understood his last updates, he is mainly working on FD and just helping with FoJ. But after that long pause and lack of communication noone is really sure of anything. Lets hope the game updates become again a little bit more regular.
i hope so too, the renders are soo teasing, soo sexy !

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes