Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
guys i want to knw u cant be in relation with many girl in the same time ? right ? or not ?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Is the forge not implimented in the game yet? I gave 20 copper ore to Derrick and he said he gave me plans for a furnace but it's not showing in my list of recipes.

tikey

May 24, 2017
The game just keeps freezing every few minutes for me. Need to Alt-F4 and restart to make it work again. Anyone know a fix for that? playing on windows 10, compatibility mode didnt do anything.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
The game just keeps freezing every few minutes for me. Need to Alt-F4 and restart to make it work again. Anyone know a fix for that? playing on windows 10, compatibility mode didnt do anything.
Maybe try the compressed version?

tikey

May 24, 2017
Maybe try the compressed version?
hm nope that didnt do the trick. i think it takes a bit longer, but still freezes randomly while running around. i remember playing this without problems in an older version as well...

Edit: Seems to be fine since i passed the storm.

Reactions: MegaNZ

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
hm nope that didnt do the trick. i think it takes a bit longer, but still freezes randomly while running around. i remember playing this without problems in an older version as well...
I get a lot of lagging during movement.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I've found bombs to use and tried to clear the blocked mine entrance north of Redd's farm but it will not let me equip the bombs. Is there anyway to use the bombs here?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone know what the spiked berries or the oily herbs are used for? I haven't seen a recipe that use either of them.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes