MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
So many questions left unanswered. What gifts do the girls love? Heather loves Chocolate, Mia loves Blue Daisies, and Nina loves Tulips but I am clueless what the other girls love.

Are there any blueberries in the lake area? I found 2 in the forest where the goblins hang out.

What are the Spiked Berries or the Oily Herbs used for?

I have 5 bombs that I found in the Derrick mine that we cleared earlier with the first bomb he built. I can't get them to equip so I can't use them. Is there a way to clear the mine entrance north of Redd's farm?

Are we supposed to be able to turn the grass into straw/hay?

I have found 3 crystals but have no idea how to heal the Fairy with them. Anyone know how to heal her?

Is there a way to get the Glowing Mushroom at the Lake without making everyone mad at me?

Is there a way to go to the Capital since the bridge was destroyed?

Is it possible to meet with Selena again after our first encounter?

Reactions: Zeross

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
So many questions left unanswered. What gifts do the girls love? Heather loves Chocolate, Mia loves Blue Daisies, and Nina loves Tulips but I am clueless what the other girls love.

Are there any blueberries in the lake area? I found 2 in the forest where the goblins hang out.

What are the Spiked Berries or the Oily Herbs used for?

I have 5 bombs that I found in the Derrick mine that we cleared earlier with the first bomb he built. I can't get them to equip so I can't use them. Is there a way to clear the mine entrance north of Redd's farm?

Are we supposed to be able to turn the grass into straw/hay?

I have found 3 crystals but have no idea how to heal the Fairy with them. Anyone know how to heal her?

Is there a way to get the Glowing Mushroom at the Lake without making everyone mad at me?

Is there a way to go to the Capital since the bridge was destroyed?

Is it possible to meet with Selena again after our first encounter?
I think You do all this thinks by save editor ore somethink like that ;) because with all the bugs in this game its imposble to go that far :) for all questions you asked I have to say you should go with stories way and with the bug in game its imposble and we have to wait maybe thay fix in next update :cry:

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
I just got some weird bug after getting water from well and taking it to father, it goes 1 step at a time when running. I mean it goes 1 title then stops same thing happens if i tried to use mouse for going even when auto dash off, just goes 1 tile per 1 press.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I just got some weird bug after getting water from well and taking it to father, it goes 1 step at a time when running. I mean it goes 1 title then stops same thing happens if i tried to use mouse for going even when auto dash off, just goes 1 tile per 1 press.
Sounds like you ran out of energy. Make sure your hearts are not empty.

Reactions: krall1

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
anyone played full of this version ?
as you can see in pictures it have some better graphic like damaged bildings after storm and diffrent characters like diffrent elise . but its not compelete and very slow and full of bug
Town.jpg 1.jpg

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
just started this game.... walktrough says we encounter nina's grandmother during night of day 2...what time should I be at the well to encounter her...??

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
just started this game.... walktrough says we encounter nina's grandmother during night of day 2...what time should I be at the well to encounter her...??
If I remember corectly there was a peeking goin on at the abandoned place around 10 or 11 at night. He then says something about taking a walk to the well.

Kahlan01

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have a save file right before you kiss Nina for the first time and she runs away?

Thanks.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Anyone know how to change ore into ingots?
First You should have flournce reciepe nd make it and then add ore and wood to flournce and wait 1 day
but since you dont have reciepe you have to cheat and add it by save editor

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes