Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I Do'nt know, since there is a bug when you got the showel. Otherwise, I think that you should be able to dig to open a third part of the mine. But actually, it does'nt work without showel...
w8 i think i got a save with shovel with no bug but where to use it ?
damn its not working anymore i used save edit but the same think error .

Reactions: Jungchai

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
One stupid Question pls ; i can be in relation with all girls on same time ? i mean its not that i have to choose one girl only ?

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey got crystal how to make it work on fairy ? and also where to get the golden recipe to make golden packaxe ?

Reactions: mnfms

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is the walk through in the first post completely out of date? Cause I was trying to follow it this morning through my first play through and a lot of it is incorrect. Like for instance it says Redd dies after 4 days if you don't fix your house or give him medicine daily. It says to ask him him for the fence recipe on day one which is not possible since he is always asleep on the first day. And a lot of rewards / values of stuff is incorrect... like when Marcus gives you money for Sophie's letter, it says you get 30 gold, but you get 150 instead. Same thing with like Nina's dad who gives you like 1000 gold instead of like 30.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get out of the forest in Goblin Mountain? "He Left when he got it Right."...

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
How can i use save editor on this game
This is the game save editor
Run RpgMakerSaveEdit and select your save then make your changes and the hit save and exit in menu
and then load saved file that you edited in game
but i have to say playing this game is pointless because you cant play further then returning from goblin mountain and after reciving shovel its over . sovel is make crash in game it you can use it
so dont bother your self by playing it

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is the game save editor
Run RpgMakerSaveEdit and select your save then make your changes and the hit save and exit in menu
and then load saved file that you edited in game
but i have to say playing this game is pointless because you cant play further then returning from goblin mountain and after reciving shovel its over . sovel is make crash in game it you can use it
so dont bother your self by playing it
hi after the return from goblin mountain, from who i get the shovel i mean i didnt receive nothing from anyone ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I Do'nt know, since there is a bug when you got the shovel. Otherwise, I think that you should be able to dig to open a third part of the mine. But actually, it does'nt work without shovel...
dig where ? i mean u knw where to dig ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I want to knw its a bug ? becoz i got him black powder and still the mission incomplete ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can some one tell me when the fk the father of MC will wake up i got him the blue flower he take is fkn medicine and still sleeping when he will wake up ? by the way the farm is clean .

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
hi after the return from goblin mountain, from who i get the shovel i mean i didnt receive nothing from anyone ?
You have to bring 5 black powder to derek and after opening mine go and bring 20 choper ore with destroying stons in mine and then hold 20 choper ore and speak to derek again to recive shovel
That all

Reactions: Alteni

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Can some one tell me when the fk the father of MC will wake up i got him the blue flower he take is fkn medicine and still sleeping when he will wake up ? by the way the farm is clean .
No one couldent go that far for now because of shovel bug

Reactions: Alteni

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone got any tips to make it easier hunting the squirrels and rabbits? I need this completed before I can go hunt gunpowder.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes