joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
What is the current state of the game? I tried it about a year ago and it would be a pretty good game without game breaking bugs like in older versions.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Any idea to why on day 3.. mia doesnt go to my father or why vincent is still blocking door.? my honor is like a big chunk

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks a lot for the links. For R11, someone posted a save with cheat crystal included (all scenes unlocked).
Would someone be so kind as to post another for R12? Greatly appreciated.

I still believe this game has some of the best CG's/scenes around, but I just cannot stand the RPG maker grind.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can save games from R11 still work under R12 or do i need to start over ?

btw:
  • cheats and save editing may cause problems, maxing out farming skill will cause game to crash
  • Do not change scene/map with anything on hand. It may cause crashes or UI problems
  • CHEATS: Since cheat codes don't work in <35$ version, you can use this or
Can someone supply save editor from main page ?? the one on the main page cant be downloaded i file not found.

Reactions: goody93

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is the NTR optional/avoidable or is it forced with no option ?
It's suppose to be avoidable. but you do realise there are many girls in this game. but if you chose the girl to be with then she will never on cheat on mc unless you tell her to from my memories.

i dont think there currently is any real NTR since none of them are in a relationship with mc.

Oct 14, 2018
It's suppose to be avoidable. but you do realise there are many girls in this game. but if you chose the girl to be with then she will never on cheat on mc unless you tell her to from my memories.

i dont think there currently is any real NTR since none of them are in a relationship with mc.
Alright, thank you :)(y)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes