Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
btw this game has a pretty nice 'feature' where you can just buy items once and gift them limitless. you have to press x after using the gift option. may be because the item doesnt get taken out of your hold slot the moment you press gift but rather delayed so you can press x and have it to return to your inventory. its really amazing in the first weaek when you only need 1 medicine and 1 bread for the whole week and it saves a lot of money with things like chocolate or rum

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
what is the ntr contain in this game???

note : Sorry If I already ask the same question because I already forgot that

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Eh, not much of an update unless you count all of the bug fixes. Any sources for ore, once the mine and caves are exhausted?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
My game freeze after some time, I checked and the game is not stopped working, seems like is fine and don't give any error. But suddenly it just freezes.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
At last, a Nina NTR scene and just when I am on vacation without my laptop. So, what does this scene consist of?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think the walkthrough hasn't been updated, I guess.

- It says: "Talk to your father to get the Recipe: Fence", but he didn't tell me anything and I HAD TO BUY the Fence recipe;

- Nina's dad gave me 300 gold (not 30!!!);

- you can buy the special bread since the first day;

- Mia's asking me to go to the lake with her since day 1 (is it new content?) - walkthrough doesn't mention it;

- in day 3, I went to Vincent's house, but he's always outside (!!)

and so on...

Anyone can help me?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I think the walkthrough hasn't been updated, I guess.

- It says: "Talk to your father to get the Recipe: Fence", but he didn't tell me anything and I HAD TO BUY the Fence recipe;

- Nina's dad gave me 300 gold (not 30!!!);

- you can buy the special bread since the first day;

- Mia's asking me to go to the lake with her since day 1 (is it new content?) - walkthrough doesn't mention it;

- in day 3, I went to Vincent's house, but he's always outside (!!)

and so on...

Anyone can help me?
I have the same issues plus I been taken all the honor route options but can't get Mia to take care of my father.

Reactions: Alexukr

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Trapezio I played a little bit and after I complete take care of redd, food donation and hunter quest, next morning Mia came by and promised to take care of redd. Vincent quest and Party quest opened but not the way walkthrough says

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I still don't understand how to harvest crop. I planted seeds, I saw them grow: what to do next, I wonder... :(

Btw, too much grinding for less than zero sex. Some devs should learn from Peasant's Quest's dev.

I quit: so long and thanks for all the fish.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes