haxso

Feb 11, 2019
R12 update is useless
Most importent bugs didnt fixed yet
Hold and using shovel problem dont fixed :mad: so its wast of time to download and play R12 like other versions
So dont download

Saymon234

Oct 24, 2017
This game is very interesting, nice images, splendid story. But bugs crushed everything, much quests incompleted, gameplay too hard for this reason. The development is going more than 2 years, and most of the girls's lines isn't even beginning (Brooke, Roxie) or quite working to the end (Heather, Mia, Evelyn). I have a serious doubts that this game wouldn't abandoned. And it's sad because the concept is really nice and cool. Though the game is nice as a concept I can't see a serious reasons to donate money in this project, risks too high. Likewise I wish the project to live up. We'll see.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can anybody tell me where Aaron lives or where can I find him? The hunting quest tells me that I have to go with Aaron into forest but as soon as I get the 'hunting quest' from Aaron he dissepears and I don't know where to find him

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Can anybody tell me where Aaron lives or where can I find him? The hunting quest tells me that I have to go with Aaron into forest but as soon as I get the 'hunting quest' from Aaron he dissepears and I don't know where to find him
You can find him patroling in front of stor from morning to 15pm
He is a Pink hair man
For hunting guest you have to speak him in town and then meet him in the forest

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can find him patroling in front of stor from morning to 15pm
He is a Pink hair man
For hunting guest you have to speak him in town and then meet him in the forest
where is the forest? there are two place outside of town. is the forest entrance infront of the store?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Day 12, more than 5 hours of gameplay, and I haven't got a single kiss from any girl yet... (I'm following the walkthrough, you know :().

I'm going to deleted this frustrating grind festival and move on to something else.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do anyone have a startegie on how they play this game ?? like balance part of the farming and making the dads medicine and leveling up the females ? Dont mean really leveling up the females but more like the way they like you kind of thing ??

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The way you find material for medicine
I didnt find any yet since I can't go the forest without Aaron and I can't find Aaron after I take the quest from him. I don't even know where the forest is. Is it the one at the top where I stuck up with Nina at the cage or is it at the bottom of the map where you enter it in front of the store?

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I didnt find any yet since I can't go the forest without Aaron and I can't find Aaron after I take the quest from him. I don't even know where the forest is. Is it the one at the top where I stuck up with Nina at the cage or is it at the bottom of the map where you enter it in front of the store?
Did you catched big wayvern fish and showed it to Aron first ?

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I start from begening in R12 and see some changes :
In the mine there is 2 area that wasent in next versions says isnt availble in current version
1.jpg 2.jpg
And in the way to goblin mountain some plant have black berries but you cant take it
Black Berries.jpg
Also after giving 20 copper ore to derk he gives you a furnace instead of shvel . But when you mad copper ingots and you craft with your tools , item menu dont open and make erreor
Error.jpg

th sa

Oct 7, 2018
Phys one more scene with amanda on Party Event..
Combat Your able to win the fight with Plant monster walking Lauren Home.
Charisma idk tbh..
Farming seems like a waste,

I farm Bell Peppers, Corn, Eggplants, Cucumbers and one more if you want or need anything,
I give eggplants and or cucumber to the girls, The ones that like it anyways.
Corn For the Lure sinker for fishing, but i didnt think it was that good so i stopped making em, and it also felt like waste of inventory space.
The others straight Profit.

I farm some Corn,Cucumbers and some other vegetables. I can not havest them. how to harvest vegetables? I'm now in day 10. I planted them in day 1. I can't havest any of them yet.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes