haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I farm some Corn,Cucumbers and some other vegetables. I can not havest them. how to harvest vegetables? I'm now in day 10. I planted them in day 1. I can't havest any of them yet.
You Should give water to theme every day

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Guys plz need help, when I start exacting the game I get this error message. I do not know what to do, so plz if anyone would have a solution I'm all ears ty ...

Farmer dreams r12.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Yeah, keep talking player, that's exactly what she wants from you... :eek::rolleyes: Everyone, a Mac version of Farmer's Dreams is now available for Gold patrons! I made it as a test first and got a positive feedback that it's working. All future versions (for all tiers) will be released for both Windows and Mac from now on Red-Heart.png
Farmers Dreams-01.png
For more news, I just finished implementing this. From now on if you get a new item when your inventory is full you'll get the option to select the items you want to keep and discard the ones you don't. You can also now see the selected item description in both this menu and when using a chest.
Farmers Dreams-02.png

Last edited:

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Quick question, as it is a bit unclear for me:

Do you have unlimited time to play the game (sandbox-style) or does it progress in something of an episodic manner? (as in you only have 10 days/episodes to play the game, and then it's automatically over?)

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Discord Update
Yeah, keep talking player, that's exactly what she wants from you... :eek::rolleyes: Everyone a Mac version of Farmer's Dreams is now available for Gold patrons! I made it as a test first and got a positive feedback that it's working. All future versions (for all tiers) will be released for both Windows and Mac from now on View attachment 355072
View attachment 355065
For more news, I just finished implementing this. From now on if you get a new item when your inventory is full you'll get the option to select the items you want to keep and discard the ones you don't. You can also now see the selected item description in both this menu and when using a chest.
View attachment 355066
Please Fix Bugs For awindows Version .
Heather Money Problem Dont end
Fairy Heiling Problem By Holding 3 ore More Crystall Near Her
Lauras Father Dont Thake any Other Order After Strawberry

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes