FoolWitIt

Jul 23, 2018
I'm really confused. Currently I'm following the walkthrough and when I wake in the morning for day 3 and talk to Mia, she doesn't offer to take care of Redd. And my honor is way higher than my corruption, any suggestions?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
What Mia scene is Removed from the game (as stated In the changelog) i would check myself but recently (15 July) my pc has become Busted and ongoing Repair so can’t really see for myself

Abtin68

Jul 25, 2019
This is basically the answer to one of your questions before this post. When you do Mia's berry quest this is the result. :D
I completed the quest but nothing happen she said everyone already knows your reputation! ( I'm in honor route)

Reactions: Deoku

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I completed the quest but nothing happen she said everyone already knows your reputation! ( I'm in honor route)
Sounds like a glitch of some kind. I did this quest before the R12 version back in R11, so I didn't encounter that issue. But as you mentioned on the honor route the way it was supposed to go; is once you complete that quest she should have told you to check back sometime later in the day and she'd have the pie ready. Then the scene would just play out from there when you taste it.

Reactions: Abtin68

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Okay so now that I've gotten the expensive, gift just how do I give it to Amanda?? Everything I have tried just doesn't work.

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
In the walkthrough, Day 3 "go to Vincent's house and insist on entering". First of all, where in the fuck is Vincent's house as it's never established, secondly, I've gone to every damn house and not once did a scene trigger so I have no way of triggering any new scenes. Thirdly, this may be the most unclear game I've ever played and I'm pretty sure it's bugged.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
In the walkthrough, Day 3 "go to Vincent's house and insist on entering". First of all, where in the fuck is Vincent's house as it's never established, secondly, I've gone to every damn house and not once did a scene trigger so I have no way of triggering any new scenes. Thirdly, this may be the most unclear game I've ever played and I'm pretty sure it's bugged.
Yeah the walkthrough is extremely outdated honestly. A lot of it I just had to play and figure out. Basically what you want to do is just play the days out making sure to give Redd (the dad) his medicine and food. Most of the events start once you've given him the medicine I think 7/8 times. One night or morning when you check on him (between 21:00 pm and 1:00 am I think) it should tell you to go see the town mayor/elder because his condition is getting worse, and Mia should then offer to help look after your dad in the late evenings after you've talked to the mayor/elder. At this point in the game the party at the lake should open up as well. Again these will not automatically trigger though; you'll have to talk to the other characters during the day or night to get it to happen. I wish I could give you more specifics on when and who to talk to but its been months since I've been that far back in the game. As for Vincent's house. Its located to the farthest left of the screen at the very top of the town. It's the house basically just above the tavern/bar if you know where that is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

New Farmer's Dreams R13, Comic and Mac Release!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, thank you very much for all the support so far!

I recently stopped working for other people to focus 100% on my own games and projects, so rest assured you will be getting much more content here than the last 6 months or so.

I'm doing my best to bring you some quality content so I've been testing a lot of different things lately. We are few here, so reading your feedback and ideas always makes my day! Please let's talk more about the game, pictures, comics and any other cool ideas you might have, it really helps to get some feedback and I'm starting to feel lonely here =/

Let me know if you appreciate the Mac version or if it's a waste of time (and money). Tell me if you approve the comics format and if I should make more things like that in the future. Do you have a favorite character from the extra pictures folder? Let's talk about it and maybe we can have more content with them in the near future! =)
Much love!

Reactions: jhose15xs and haxso

Essos

May 25, 2019
How to increase characters stats like Physicality,Combat? Stuck with having 1 Physicality and 0 Combact.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes