is it a virus or its intended

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
  • [Fix] Heather donation not working
  • [Fix] Copper Hammer breaking the game
  • [Fix] Impossible to interact with the portrait at Redd's bedroom
  • [Fix] Selecting "Flirt" option when talking to Heather and trying to cancel
  • [Fix] Selecting "Sell" option when talking to Darius and trying to cancel
  • [Fix] Food Donation not showing as completed in the Blue Flower quest (visual bug only)
  • [Fix] Blue Flower quest having the wrong description
  • [Fix] Party quest now fails after the scene with Roxie about Vincent
that all the i stuck and stop play now just fix it too late i think

Reactions: haxso

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
I see a lot of people are having problems equipping and using the scythe. Well, I can't even FIND the scythe! There looks to be two hanging in the back of the barn, but I can't pick them up. Any help would be appreciated.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
  • [Fix] Heather donation not working
  • [Fix] Copper Hammer breaking the game
  • [Fix] Impossible to interact with the portrait at Redd's bedroom
  • [Fix] Selecting "Flirt" option when talking to Heather and trying to cancel
  • [Fix] Selecting "Sell" option when talking to Darius and trying to cancel
  • [Fix] Food Donation not showing as completed in the Blue Flower quest (visual bug only)
  • [Fix] Blue Flower quest having the wrong description
  • [Fix] Party quest now fails after the scene with Roxie about Vincent
that all the i stuck and stop play now just fix it too late i think
Plus it
peeping Heather at the lake
also buying swim suite for heather dont work

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone who played both, how does this compare to Peasant's quest ( love that game)? It started with some grind, but got a lot better further on.

omega_white

Jan 30, 2018
For anyone having trouble saving on a mac, move the app to desktop. I could not save when it was in its original folder in the Downloads folder.

htran100

May 1, 2018
I really want to play this game, but every time I try to save, I hear a buzzer noise and it doesn't save. On top of that, whenever I adjust the options in the menus, it just crashes. Literally unplayable.

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
If you tab out around 10 times, the game softlocks.
If you save then load or reset the game and load, the softlock still persists!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

looks like pictures mostly from daughter for dessert (palmer) and some from farmer's dreams. MuseX was an artist for DFD right?
His last posts states that he stopped working for other developers. This could be good news for Farmer's dreams (hopefully).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone who played both, how does this compare to Peasant's quest ( love that game)? It started with some grind, but got a lot better further on.
Love the renders and the girls more than in peasant's quests but PQ is more straight forward and has fewer bugs than farmers dream. The thing that I hate the most besides bugs is the time....it moves to fast. Would have been better if it had 4 phases (morning,noon, evening, and Night) that your in control of with a time advancing activity like sleeping and eating. Have everything require a certain time of day to progress that way your not trying to cram everything in at once.

Reactions: RedZone30

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Searched here and couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Can anyone explain how, after having gathered ingredients in the forest, you create the medicine for Redd?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes