markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is the walkthrough accurate or outdated due to changes?
Just tried following it....its outdated lol

Last edited:

omega_white

Jan 30, 2018
I really want to play this game, but every time I try to save, I hear a buzzer noise and it doesn't save. On top of that, whenever I adjust the options in the menus, it just crashes. Literally unplayable.
On a mac? Try moving the game file to the desktop outside of its folder. Also make sure your permissions are set to read and write by right clicking it and selecting "Get Info." bottom of the get info page will tell you the access permissions.

Reactions: htran100

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When are you suppose to catch nina at the well to complete the awkward conversation quest? I already delived the info to her father and I'm suppose to talk to her.

htran100

May 1, 2018
On a mac? Try moving the game file to the desktop outside of its folder. Also make sure your permissions are set to read and write by right clicking it and selecting "Get Info." bottom of the get info page will tell you the access permissions.
It worked. Thank you so much! I was worried about having to constantly repeat the first ~15 mins.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to get Nina 2nd Date please, I manage to trigger the 1st Date Cave scene which is super hot ! This game is easy when it comes to story progression but super hard to trigger all scenes in the CG folder without a walkthrough,

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How do you trigger the nina dates? I'm up to the point where you go to the pub party. The only things I've managed to accomplish is the evelyn scene and the laura tit fuck. I keep replaying the pub party but have no idea if its relevant to nina progress or not.
Give trevor bad advice or refuse?
Another question...does going home with laura block progress with nina? I know you lose 10 relation with her if you accept. Laura and Nina are my main interests and it would suck if I can't have both:(
I kept a back up of the party in the woods and before we meet the fairy in the woods just incase some choices need to be changed. Main story progression is easy but he needs to give the non story/relationship content some hints and direction. I completed the awkward conversation quest but thats where it confuses me...no hints....nothing.

Last edited:

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
How to get Nina 2nd Date please, I manage to trigger the 1st Date Cave scene which is super hot ! This game is easy when it comes to story progression but super hard to trigger all scenes in the CG folder without a walkthrough,
You have to grow 25 strawberries and go to her house at night time. you buy strawberry seeds from guy near the broken bridge, but you have to repair bridge before this.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I followed what I could from the outdated walkthrough but the bit about breast sizes and the kiss option never pop up.
this is the bit I'm talking about and I took Mia to the party and said it was a date....nina has maxed relationship aswell

➢ Leave your house and go to the Well. Talk to Nina there. Nina: - You’re a good friend, Player. Thanks! ○ Talk About Trevor (Necessary to complete the Awkward Conversation quest) ■ Maybe in another life…(Friends with Trevor Route)*** ■ He’s a douche. ○ Hug Her
(If Friendship Level is Maxed you’ll get some extra conversation here, and if on top of that you told her you were on a date with Mia on the Party you’ll see an extra CG) Nina: - You prefer girls with big boobs, right? Like Mia! Mine are too small! ○ Your body is perfect. ○ You bet I do! (Friendship - 5) It doesn’t matter if you choose to kiss her or not, Trevor will show up and interrupt you anyway
The underlined options aren't there despite choosing all of the correct dialogue.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How do you trigger the nina dates? I'm up to the point where you go to the pub party. The only things I've managed to accomplish is the evelyn scene and the laura tit fuck. I keep replaying the pub party but have no idea if its relevant to nina progress or not.
Give trevor bad advice or refuse?
Another question...does going home with laura block progress with nina? I know you lose 10 relation with her if you accept. Laura and Nina are my main interests and it would suck if I can't have both:(
I kept a back up of the party in the woods and before we meet the fairy in the woods just incase some choices need to be changed. Main story progression is easy but he needs to give the non story/relationship content some hints and direction. I completed the awkward conversation quest but thats where it confuses me...no hints....nothing.
Pub night scenes doesn't matter for MC & Nina path, doesn't matter if you give good advice or whatever to Trevor even if you help him or friends with him doesn't matter, but it's another story if you're into Trevor and Nina path, helping him is mandatory ofcourse. For MC & Nina date scene, you try to check or heal the injured fairy in MC's room and a scene will play automatically what matters is you have to "Kiss her" in that scene (she will automatically break with Trevor after two days) "Don't kiss her/ We are friends" (Nina & Trevor quest).Talk to her again in her room after a couple of days, and she will tell you that you and her will try to go on a date in a Cave, (new quest) but I think this quest is super hard without a cheat because you need to craft a gold pickaxe to demolish the blocked entrance of the Cave. As for my case I don't like wasting time, don't know how to craft that thing, and even the recipe I think is not possible to buy, so I just used a save editor to clear the "Demolition Quest" in that case I just have to talk to Nina again saying that the path to the entrance of the cave is now open and we're ready to go

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So I've spent couple of hours in this game and as much as I love it, I've actually got pretty bored at the same time. There seems to be a lot of content, there's many different girls and stuff you can do. Game doesn't feel overwhelming, which is good, but I feel like the very beginning is too monotonous and there's not enough clues as to how you can progress in the game. Still it's pretty solid game and I can understand why many people love it. Updated WT would be perfect.

Reactions: Dracodadark

sexghost007

Apr 4, 2019
Pub night scenes doesn't matter for MC & Nina path, doesn't matter if you give good advice or whatever to Trevor even if you help him or friends with him doesn't matter, but it's another story if you're into Trevor and Nina path, helping him is mandatory ofcourse. For MC & Nina date scene, you try to check or heal the injured fairy in MC's room and a scene will play automatically what matters is you have to "Kiss her" in that scene (she will automatically break with Trevor after two days) "Don't kiss her/ We are friends" (Nina & Trevor quest).Talk to her again in her room after a couple of days, and she will tell you that you and her will try to go on a date in a Cave, (new quest) but I think this quest is super hard without a cheat because you need to craft a gold pickaxe to demolish the blocked entrance of the Cave. As for my case I don't like wasting time, don't know how to craft that thing, and even the recipe I think is not possible to buy, so I just used a save editor to clear the "Demolition Quest" in that case I just have to talk to Nina again saying that the path to the entrance of the cave is now open and we're ready to go
where is the cave , i got the bomb through save editor but where should i use it

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks man I was close to beating my face on the keyboard...you just saved my keyboard lol:D

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The way I look at it is...
Nina, Heather, Mia, and possibly Evelyn are the more Loving/girlfriend material type
Amanda reminds me of a girl who is hard to plz.....gold digger and a bit of snob....a sexy snob but a snob none the less:love:
Sophie, Elise (the milf nextdoor), Brooke (no content atm but looks like a wild one)and Laura are the ones that are in it for fun/sex
Not sure what to list roxxane as...she might be a hard one to crack with her being with vincent and all
Alma and kaya...too early and 0 content.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Whats the deal with Mia....I can't get the H scene with her, she tells the mc to leave and the mc says something about needing a better reputation.......how do you get a better reputation? I though t being high honor would be it but no matter how high it is and how low the corruption is, it ends the same.
And how do you fuck Laura again?? The mother said something about spending time with her since she will be alone while the fathers away but I'm stuck there...
And is redd suppose to wake up or is the quest incomplete or bugged? I remember the elder saying that it would take a few days but a weeks has gone by and he is still in bed and the incomplete progress say talk to redd and go to sleep....

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes