steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
la procédure pas à pas de la vR 11.5 ne correspond pas à ce qui devrait être dans la vR13 lors de la mise à jour du guide

Alexukr

May 13, 2017
What are the conditions to get Nina&trevor route? I read in scripts something about giving him advices at the pub party but didn't manage to figure out how to do it and what are the conditions. Does the choice of coffee-beer-rum have influence on it or what? Haven't ever met such a satanic grind, pointless and dull.

Alexukr

May 13, 2017
la procédure pas à pas de la vR 11.5 ne correspond pas à ce qui devrait être dans la vR13 lors de la mise à jour du guide
Yep. It didn't correspond even to version 12, now it's useless at all. Writing a WT to such a tangled game is pretty hard task.

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "Alexukr, post: 2258745, membre: 32666"]
Oui. Cela ne correspond même pas à la version 12, maintenant c'est inutile du tout. Ecrire un WT sur un jeu aussi complexe est une tâche ardue.
[/CITATION]

oui je doute évidemment que cela doive être assez difficile d'écrire, je viens de mettre le message pour avoir des informations sur la possibilité ou non thank you

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dear god this game needs an updated walkthrough.
I agree but I don't think thats gonna happen.
Yep. It didn't correspond even to version 12, now it's useless at all. Writing a WT to such a tangled game is pretty hard task.
Was thinking the same thing....the main story is fine but the relationships and how to trigger certain scenes and when, what girls can be romanced at same time and which ones prevent progress with others (if any) are a pain in the ass. The current walk through is useful to some extent for the choices that you make with each girl but beyond that its useless.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How on earth do you progress mia with the black berry pie quest?? she tells me everyone already knows my reputation and boots me out. Driving me nuts.
Figured it out...had to let her give redd the hand job and then said she was a pervert ( do not choose blackmail) and then do the black berry quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexukr and Abtin68

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Welp i got as far as to buy an expensive gift for Amanda in this play-through then the game crashed, couldnt buy swimsuit to heather and Blue flower quest for father is still bugged on my end, along with Bridge quest and Heather Quest. At least i got too donate all my money to Heather this time and it actually counted, but i couldnt get the end scene to trigger...
Well its probably a bug related to how i played through this time, i got all scenes to trigger with heather on my last play-through.

Side notes:
Best Gift definitely Combat.
Mia's Pie Choice Spiked since the Spiked Fruit trees seems to bug more often and gives off 100s per tree.
Corruption Play-through was more fun.

I might make a full new R13 Corruption play-through after I've tested the old saves more.

saves for scenes...
Save Numbers And Description.

58 Amanda Expensive gift. This will trigger Amanda scenes, just go into inventory and give the "expensive gift" to Amanda.
To do this you need to hold the gift and select gift option while talking to Amanda.
56 Peeping on Brooke. Hold the mushrooms and talk to Alma.
53 Nina Cave Date, This is already started just watch...
46 Laura after Pub Party Just select "Sure".
18 Heather Bj by the water, dont remember what i did to trigger this, This save is mid BJ.

Theres probably a lot of scenes missing from my saves, but i figured at least some would help.
Edit: Forgot to add some Scenes From Mia's Pie i might add some Saves if i do another swing at R13

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
With some save editing...I did both Spiked fruit and black berry questlines. Trying to see if I can do the same for laura and nina arcs. Going for nina stops anything with Laura and the same for the other way. Getting Lauras 2nd scene to trigger while you pursue Nina is proving to be tricky.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here is my save gallery. There are 19 saves.....each save says what it leads to. save 13 however....to get the evelyne scene pick rum and play the dare game. To get laura...choose water and play the dare game and then choose sure. I forgot to save before the start iof that party. There are some scenes that I missed like redds dream of his wife and vincent and roxxie and pretty much all ntr scenes. Save 1 is my main save....as complete as I could make it for 1.4 whenever that comes. Obviously this is a heavily cheated save.

I'm still working on trying to trigger Laura's 2nd fuck scene...Usually I can force the save to load the scene like I did with evelyne and Laura's pub scenes but its not working. The mc just walks into the house and straight into the wall and freezes the game....Laura spawns in his room but can't do anything beyond that except restart the game. Is that scene just bugged?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Only if you let him. you can also skip medicine part and he dies no more stealing !!;)

Wait, I know the game has ntr (the tag is active) but, is it avoidable? not just the father part, which you already mentioned, but some other scene that exists.

I haven't played it, even so my doubt.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wait, I know the game has ntr (the tag is active) but, is it avoidable? not just the father part, which you already mentioned, but some other scene that exists.

I haven't played it, even so my doubt.
all ntr is avoidable...the thing with Mia though since she doesn't have a non corruption route that I know of yet is I had to let her give Redd the hand job just so I could finish the black berry quest without being turned down and booted out. Small price to pay to be honest....I thought both of mia's scenes were hot as fuck even with them only being blow jobs. The redd scene starts her on her corruption route.

Reactions: loikl

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I want to give my thoughts on the girls/women and my view on them , I'm ranking them from least to best. I won't add Selena or Nikki to this list, not yet anyway. I'll leave out Roxie mainly because there's not really alot to say about her due to the fact that you have little to no interaction with her and to be honest I think it's for the best mostly because I don't like the idea of going after a married woman especially when the husband is an ok guy. Now starting with the list from least favorite to....I like her ok type. : Amanda: The Snoby/popular girl, ... lets not forget gold digger, so far her only interest in the MC is when he gives her high price stuff or has money. I get the feeling that she would also be hard to please, as no matter what she gets it just won't be enough for her. It seems that they were friends when they were younger but as time past so did their friendship.....well her friendship with him anyway. : Sophie:The popluar girl who's personality is very much simular to that of Amanda which makes them friends, as like her friend also looks down on the MC, but unlike Amanda she seem more of the party girl who's into fighters or tough guys, she only show a small hint of interest in the MC when he does things like stand up for himself ( like if you choose not to be blackmail by her ) or does something brave. : Brook: The bad girl, party girl, the future village drunk, and drug dealer. Only seems to take a somewhat interrested in you when you do bad things so I would bet that she'll be the MC best girl on the corrupt path later on (just my theory anyway). : Elis: Amanda mother, the village milf and also Amanda's possible future lol. Much nicer than her daughter, but it maybe due to her being insecure about her age as she seems willing to do anything to look younger. Her only interests in the MC comes from her own insecurities but have enough will as not to take things too far.....for now. : Laura: Nina's bff and seems to be the game version of an independent woman, the career woman who seems happier to be friend with benefits with the MC rather then being just a girlfriend, as long as the MC doesn't hook up with Nina that is. Now starting with the girls who I view as girlfriend/wife material type. : Evelyn: The lovely waitress, nice and charming....but that's part of her job, she seems to be a cat lover, she starts off as just being polite to the MC as she would anyone else but she slowly starts to like the MC as the game goes on, plus all it takes is for her cat to like you lol (just kidding) This is just my theory, but it seems like she just... I don't know, holding herself back for some reason as far as getting involve with someone (especially after that scene with the MC.... Ouch) Mia: The village nurse, the somewhat timid girl who in my opinion has the best body. Come off as prudish (but I just think she has little to no exerience with guys ) but a caring personality and is always ready to help with anything........anything that she could. : Nina: The childhood friend, the tomboy, she and the MC are pretty much the cliche type of will they get together or they despite the fact that she has a boyfriend. I for one chose to bring her and Trevor closer together being the fact that he's not a bad guy, a bit of cocky jaskass yes but that doesn't necessary makes him a person. Now in the corruption path I was like the hell with him and had the MC hook up with Nina. Her family is.....well her mom seems normal but her dad pretty much hire's the MC to spy on her and be a cock blocker for well any boy out there and her grandma is either a serial killer or at least a former assassin. : Heather: The girl next door, or as far as I'm concern The Best Girl!!! She's number one on my list mostly due to the fact that she's more friendly to the MC at the start of the game, and I believe that she have a cruch on him for as long as they knew each other. She was happy when he show any interrest in her and hell, even on the corruption despite her "protest" she seem to enjoyed "helping" the MC after all the money he gave her.....with the help of her Hot mom (who looks even better the Elis btw)
This wall of text hurts my eyes man...my typing is pretty bad so I can't really say much but damn MAN you need to break this shit up into paragraphs...Its too hard to follow all of that in one giant cluster fuck :D :LOL:
FYI I'm not judging...just pointing out how hard it is to read this without killing my eyes:cool:

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
how can I show Aaron the "Big Waryfish"?
I caught it, put it in the central slot, but when I go to him he asks me if I want to go to the forest ...
And where and where can I talk to Nina of Trevor?
Thank you

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Awesome....I finally got Nina and laura's scenes on same file. I chose to help trevor and nina and chose to be friends with her, and then started laura's route and saved and unchecked help trevor+nina, check on fairy, kiss left, nina angry, and checked gave bad advise to trevor to reset the fairy quest in the save switches and continue on with nina's route...wether or not it stays like that for future content with nina and laura remains to be seen.

Hopefully it works and I can have nina and laura both as love inerests at the same time instead of picking on or the other. I'll Update my gallery later. Laura's new scene wasn't quest based like Nina's content but in doing laura's 1st...I was able to reset nina's questline but I wonder if each girl will still be flagged as active once they have new content.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes