RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
Hey, I'm in the goblin mountains, where the goblin is guarding the cave; is this the place where black powder is supposed to be? Cause I can't get in the cave or do anything else.
Also, when i walk beside spiked fruits plants it says "(none)" Is this a bug?
Thx for your time.

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Playing the prologue...
Oh, the hearts aren't health points, they're stamina points. Well, okay, I can live with that. Just some rest when it's low and...
Father: if you go to sleep with low stamina, you don't recover as much.
Well, okay, that's annoying, but I can also live with that. At least there's not a real-time clock pressuring me and...
End of prologue, clock appears...
Don't you dare count down. That better goes down whenever I do some activity or some other shi-
Clock starts ticking...
Fuck it.
Game: Are you sure you want to exit?

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
Ok, I figured out where the cave is, problem now is some of the crates i did find inside are locked.
Where's the key?

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
Even with the new update i still get bug with the farming tools
Press the button but the item doesnt work and stuck in the middle of game

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Look for them in the forest. They are flickering. But what for do you need arrows?
I'm farming fifty plants, chatting up all the girls every day, and still have some free time left, so it's wabbit season! Plus each meat is worth 60 gp.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
This wall of text hurts my eyes man...my typing is pretty bad so I can't really say much but damn MAN you need to break this shit up into paragraphs...Its too hard to follow all of that in one giant cluster fuck :D :LOL:
FYI I'm not judging...just pointing out how hard it is to read this without killing my eyes:cool:
Sorry but it was late and I needed to be up at 4am so I just typed. It may hurt some eyes but it's still readable.....kinda readable

EevelutionZ

Jan 9, 2018
Did the time restriction get removed yet on this latest version? I played it a while ago but the game is broken after day 10

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
how the hell do mc talk to father about fences and about girlfriend whenever i go to talk to father he he only says clean the farm and use the debris in plantation

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
how the hell do mc talk to father about fences and about girlfriend whenever i go to talk to father he he only says clean the farm and use the debris in plantation
You don't....you can either buy it from the store or give darius rum.

RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
In the cave where black powder is supposed to be, i open some chest but find nothin inside
i tried open them several times. Do I need to finish some mission before I actually can find it ?

aheconch

Mar 22, 2018
If i let the MC's father die how does it affect the game and relationships with the other characters? Do i miss all the routes with some of the girls or just ntr ones that would include MC's father?

Feb 5, 2018
I got this same error when I tried to shoot the first squirrel. I did not get this error in version 12.
My workaround:
1: Rename version 13 folder. I just added old to the name.
2: Copy version 12 folder to where version 13 folder is.
3: Rename version 12 copy to the version 13 default name.
4: Delete all files in the save folder.
5: Unzip the download into the new default folder overwriting previous files.
6: Copy all files from the old version 13 save folder to the new one.
7: Play the game. I was able to kill a squirrel and a rabbit with no errorts.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes