firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
So I was doing party quest, and when I tried to talk to Sam to start the actual party his sprite vibrated briefly but he wouldn't respond. I tried with a save from the previous day and got the same result. I went two days back and found that Sam was acting the same way before I even started the quest. Anyone else see anything like this?

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has this game gotten better lately? :unsure: I haven't played for a while cause of the bugs and forging problems BS. Has the dev added additional ore to mine, so the MC can forge better tools?

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
1.File[PUBParty.fd] in Dir[Farmer's Dreams R13\www\data\external\]
/#/<Original_Code:>
Condition $gameVariables.value(30) > 10

/#/<Change_Code:>
Script $gameVariables.setValue(30, Math.min($gameVariables.value(30) + 10, 100));
Condition $gameVariables.value(30) >= 10
This script change will make it easier for sure but it is possible to start this quest as is(I just realised this condition only concerns displaying some text). I was able to get 20 Trevor's friendship points before pub party by confronting Nikki's captors while MC's physicality stat was at 20 and later choosing Sam during the encounter with fairy.

Since you seem to be good with code I have a question about RoxyVincent scene. Is it possible to trigger it at all in R13? I've never managed to do it entering village map between 5:00AM and 6:00AM. It seems to me that random variable #200 (Self Var) is never set (it looks like it should have 50% chance of happening). If it is possible what are the requirements?

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So I was doing party quest, and when I tried to talk to Sam to start the actual party his sprite vibrated briefly but he wouldn't respond. I tried with a save from the previous day and got the same result. I went two days back and found that Sam was acting the same way before I even started the quest. Anyone else see anything like this?
it does that when you try to start it too early....try at 18:00-19:00 and it will work

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
This script change will make it easier for sure but it is possible to start this quest as is(I just realised this condition only concerns displaying some text). I was able to get 20 Trevor's friendship points before pub party by confronting Nikki's captors while MC's physicality stat was at 20 and later choosing Sam during the encounter with fairy.

Since you seem to be good with code I have a question about RoxyVincent scene. Is it possible to trigger it at all in R13? I've never managed to do it entering village map between 5:00AM and 6:00AM. It seems to me that random variable #200 (Self Var) is never set (it looks like it should have 50% chance of happening). If it is possible what are the requirements?
Thank you for your advice. I haven't found there have another way to write code for adding the friendship value before.("CtrlVars 30 ADD Const 10")Can also increase the friendship value of Trevor.

The Condition of the Vincent Rox code, I didn't understand, it's too complicated for me.
I guess that piece of code serves as follows:

1. After completion (Sophie's Letter and peep), show event traps between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m.
I found that I had done nothing, and on Day3, the event trap also appeared.

2. After seeing the event trap, if I does not trigger and does not go back to sleep directly, the event will disappear.

PS:When I save and load the game again, it seems that a switch has been changed, the event traps really random.
When the game time reaches a certain time, the strange switch will not move and the event traps will never appear.

Last edited:

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
If you haven't downloaded the CG of R13, you can download follow attach files(Intro.txt), and rename as (Intro.fd).

Put the file(Intro.fd) into the game path (Farmer's Dreams R13\www\data\external\) and overwrite the original file.

View attachment Intro.txt

After copying the file, start the game, select Start, and then select Play Game CG first!
You can see 621 CGs in the game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I plan fixed all CG Scene of R13!
(You can found some wrong code and fixed it.{Use NotePad to open the file, find the <Original_Code>, then Paste in the New Code replace the <Original_Code>.})
Snip...
You could always post your changed files here in a zip file. They should be small enough to attach to a post.

sam13

May 25, 2017
why nothing work on day 3 ? I can t enter the vincent 's house, sophie no appears, sam dont give the money etc
For you ? it work ??
scuse for my english but where the vincent'house ? in the coin in the north west ? how "insist" ?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes