rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
why nothing work on day 3 ? I can t enter the vincent 's house, sophie no appears, sam dont give the money etc
For you ? it work ??
scuse for my english but where the vincent'house ? in the coin in the north west ? how "insist" ?
No condition was found for post "insist" and peep events, but day3's morning, after dream scene, you can go to vincent's house before 6:00, and peep on the west of vincent's house, there is a flashing event traps.
But this event trap is also random, if you not find it on day3, go home and go to bed immediately, maybe can find it on day4 5:00-6:00.

Vincent's house=Rox's house

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
This has probably been answered somewhere before, but I've been searching for over an hour without luck, so: I'm doing the honorable route. I'd like to know how get to any Laura sex scenes, or at least progression. I have a save from after the Lake Party where I rescued her from the plant monster. I currently have her at 9 hearts.

Also, I can't figure out how to get into a relationship with Nina. She's at max hearts. I also have a post lake party without rescuing Laura. Heck, I saved all possible honorable (responsible partying) . Thanks!

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
This has probably been answered somewhere before, but I've been searching for over an hour without luck, so: I'm doing the honorable route. I'd like to know how get to any Laura sex scenes, or at least progression. I have a save from after the Lake Party where I rescued her from the plant monster. I currently have her at 9 hearts.

Also, I can't figure out how to get into a relationship with Nina. She's at max hearts. I also have a post lake party without rescuing Laura. Heck, I saved all possible honorable (responsible partying) . Thanks!
If you rescued Laura from the plant monster, you can get Laura_Kiss_Scene.
After Laura_Kiss_Scene, if you have Laura_Friendship>=20, you can get all of Laura_Basement_Scene CG.

if you do not rescuing Laura, even if you have Laura_Friendship>=20, you only can get part of Laura_Basement_Scene CG.

In Club_Party, you do not dunk any alcohol of drink, and finally agree Laura to your house, you can get Laura_Blow_Scene.

After Forest_Fairy_Battle scene, Talk to Derek at the Mine, go home and check in fairy, you can get Nina_Kiss_Scene, and choose 'Bad idea', then choose 'We are Friends', then if Laura_Friendship>=50, you talk to her in her house, you can get Laura_NewClothes_Scene.

There's so much about Nina Scene for R13. What scene do you want to ask about?

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
If you rescued Laura from the plant monster, you can get Laura_Kiss_Scene.
After Laura_Kiss_Scene, if you have Laura_Friendship>=20, you can get all of Laura_Basement_Scene CG.

if you do not rescuing Laura, even if you have Laura_Friendship>=20, you only can get part of Laura_Basement_Scene CG.

In Club_Party, you do not dunk any alcohol of drink, and finally agree Laura to your house, you can get Laura_Blow_Scene.

After Forest_Fairy_Battle scene, Talk to Derek at the Mine, go home and check in fairy, you can get Nina_Kiss_Scene, and choose 'Bad idea', then choose 'We are Friends', then if Laura_Friendship>=50, you talk to her in her house, you can get Laura_NewClothes_Scene.

There's so much about Nina Scene for R13. What scene do you want to ask about?
On Laura, I got a "go to the basement to get the ledger" come up LONG before the lake party. Is that the basement scene you are referring to? Also, I didn't get the Laura_Kiss_Scene you mentioned.

As far as Nina goes, I got to a kissing Nina in her orchard scene, with agreeing not to complain if I decided to go adventuring. I couldn't see how to trigger anything after that.

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
On Laura, I got a "go to the basement to get the ledger" come up LONG before the lake party. Is that the basement scene you are referring to? Also, I didn't get the Laura_Kiss_Scene you mentioned.

As far as Nina goes, I got to a kissing Nina in her orchard scene, with agreeing not to complain if I decided to go adventuring. I couldn't see how to trigger anything after that.
Yes,that's it. Start with this conversation "I need a favor. Dad needs me to get an old ledger from the basement.", there are 16 CGs, but if you start too early, you can only see 7 CGs.(Condition: You succeeded in rescued Laura from the plant monster at Fire Party and Laura_Friendship>=20)

According to what you said before, you should have save to her, but no success, because this requires you to have Combat >= 1. If You succeeded in rescued Laura from the plant monster, and then Laura_Kiss_Scene followed(Hanging with Laura Route), there are only 3 CGs.

Nina in her orchard scene have two route, after choose route, Nina's dialogue very similar, I need to know your options in her orchard to answer your questions.

Twice

May 7, 2017
here :
copy in this folder : Farmer's Dreams \www\data
can enter the cheat map, but blocked after enter the map can't move :cry: i know its for old version, but its work but blocked
any ideas how to bypass grass ?

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm stuck at hunting rabbit or squirrel !!! anyone help plz ... what are the mechanics for hunting !
Line up and shoot - get in line with the animal, have the bow equipped (q or w) and have the arrows in your (hold) and fire away easy peasy.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've grown vegetables but I can't collect what should I do
Please help
keep watering them until they've fully grown? thats all I can think of...you can't harvest until the growing has finished. I think it takes anywhere from 4-5 days to be harvestable.(maybe 3-4...not sure)

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Yes,that's it. Start with this conversation "I need a favor. Dad needs me to get an old ledger from the basement.", there are 16 CGs, but if you start too early, you can only see 7 CGs.(Condition: You succeeded in rescued Laura from the plant monster at Fire Party and Laura_Friendship>=20)

According to what you said before, you should have save to her, but no success, because this requires you to have Combat >= 1. If You succeeded in rescued Laura from the plant monster, and then Laura_Kiss_Scene followed(Hanging with Laura Route), there are only 3 CGs.

Nina in her orchard scene have two route, after choose route, Nina's dialogue very similar, I need to know your options in her orchard to answer your questions.
I kissed her during the "fight". Not sure what to do next.

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
I kissed her during the "fight". Not sure what to do next.

Nina orchard scenes lead to two route:

In Nina orchard scenes, after 8CGs, you can have option:
['Kiss her']--{She wants it}Route.(Nina_Friendship+10)(4CGs)
['Bad idea']

If you choose ['Bad idea'], there are two situations:
[Nina_Friendship<60]--{Just Friends}Route.(0CGs)
[Nina_Friendship>=60]

If Nina_Friendship>=60, after 1CG, you can have option:
['Kiss her']--{She wants it}Route.(Nina_Friendship+10)(10CGs)
['We are Friends']--{Just Friends}Route.(0CGs)

If you choose {She wants it}Route:
1.After 2 days, talk to Nina, Nina want to date you in the crystal cave, but you must clear rocks front of cave first.
2.Talk to Derek at mine, Derek want you give to him 5 black powder.
3.Go to Goblin Mountain cave, get 5 black powder.
4.Hold black powder to talk to Derek at mine, Derek will blast a mine cave.
5.In the northeast of the mine cave, you can find 5 bomb in the box.
6.Return your farm, equip hammer, go to northwest of you farm(behind your house), destroying the fence use your hammer.
7.Cross the fence and go north to see a cave blocked by rocks, use bomb blast it.
8.Between 6:00-17:00, you can talk to Nina to start Nina_Crystal_Cave scene.(45CGs)
9.After Nina_Crystal_Cave scene, you can find and get [New Quest:Strawrberries for Nina] from Laura's father.

If you choose {Just Friends}Route, you may have some trouble.It is probably you will need to restart the game from the Goblin_Forest Quest(The last part of Quest of The Blue Flower).
1.Go to the Goblin_Mountain and look for Vincent.
2.When you encounter Nikki in Goblin_Mountain, choose ['Go'], then choose ['Confront'].
3.If you Physicallity>=2, then Confront_fight will success.(Trevor_Friend+10).
4.When you encounter fairy in Goblin_Mountain, choose ['Sam'].(Trevor_Friend+10).
5.Return village, in Pub_Party scene, if Trevor Friendship>=20, he will talk to you, choose ['Help Him'].
6.In the middle of Pub_Party scene, you out of the BAR, if Trevor_Friendship>=20, Nina will talk to you, choose ['I guess'].
7.Talk to Derek at the Mine.
8.Return home and check in fairy, enter Nina orchard scene, choose {Just Friends}Route.
9.Next day, talk to Nina in her room between 6:00-20:00, she want you help her date Trevor.
10.Talk to Trevor at the damaged Bridge, Choose ['I should totally watch them doing it!'].
11.Go to Trevor house(The door of Darius's house) between 22:00-24:00, you can get Nina_Trevor scene.(19CGs NTR).
12.If you choose {Just Friends}Route and Laura_Friendship>=50, you talk to her in her house, you can get Laura_NewClothes_Scene.

Last edited:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get iron/silver/gold tools? I've got the furnace, I've made ingots, but I can't find recipes anywhere. If I try to cheat it by removing, e.g., my copper hammer and replacing it with an Iron one, I get an error when playing the first time I look at my inventory.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes