Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I was finally able to craft a copper hammer, and wondering if I gain any new advantages? :unsure: Does the dev post here cause playing this game is like putting together a kid's bike at Christmas while drunk on eggnog and without instructions?!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was finally able to craft a copper hammer, and wondering if I gain any new advantages? :unsure: Does the dev post here cause playing this game is like putting together a kid's bike at Christmas while drunk on eggnog and without instructions?!
I can't remember for sure, but you could ask on the channel.

atestingdemo

Mar 9, 2019
How to Complete "Demolition Expedition" Quote? For dating with Nain at a caved. and from where I found bomb or how to make a bomb?

Last edited:

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
How to Complete "Demolition Expedition" Quote? For dating with Nain at a caved. and from where I found bomb or how to make a bomb?
If you choose Nina's {She wants it} Route:
1.After 2 days, talk to Nina, Nina want to date you in the crystal cave, but you must clear rocks front of cave first.
2.Talk to Derek at mine, Derek want you give to him 5 black powder.
3.Go to Goblin Mountain cave, get 5 black powder.
4.Hold black powder to talk to Derek at mine, Derek will blast a mine cave.
5.In the northeast of the mine cave, you can find 5 bomb in the box.
6.Return your farm, equip hammer, go to northwest of you farm(behind your house), destroying the fence use your hammer.
7.Cross the fence and go north to see a cave blocked by rocks, use bomb blast it.
8.Between 6:00-17:00, you can talk to Nina to start Nina_Crystal_Cave scene.(45CGs)
9.After Nina_Crystal_Cave scene, you can find and get [New Quest:Strawrberries for Nina] from Laura's father.

Reactions: sadas21

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey is there any way to cheat time or anything like that, I edit my saves changing the hour and minutes but it doesn't stick and I'm guessing the days are the same?

atestingdemo

Mar 9, 2019
If you choose Nina's {She wants it} Route:
1.After 2 days, talk to Nina, Nina want to date you in the crystal cave, but you must clear rocks front of cave first.
2.Talk to Derek at mine, Derek want you give to him 5 black powder.
3.Go to Goblin Mountain cave, get 5 black powder.
4.Hold black powder to talk to Derek at mine, Derek will blast a mine cave.
5.In the northeast of the mine cave, you can find 5 bomb in the box.
6.Return your farm, equip hammer, go to northwest of you farm(behind your house), destroying the fence use your hammer.
7.Cross the fence and go north to see a cave blocked by rocks, use bomb blast it.
8.Between 6:00-17:00, you can talk to Nina to start Nina_Crystal_Cave scene.(45CGs)
9.After Nina_Crystal_Cave scene, you can find and get [New Quest:Strawrberries for Nina] from Laura's father.
Thanks For your help. I have complete the scenes.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You don't....you can either buy it from the store or give darius rum.
Giving Darius Rum doesn't have him give you the fence recipe. You MUST buy it. Giving Rum to Darius, however, gives you a hammer AND a copper hammer upgrade blueprint (which is like, 1,500 from David, IIRC?) so it's worth doing. The linked walkthrough on the OP is fiendishly out of date and also seems to only care about giving details about the Corrupt Path.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Giving Darius Rum doesn't have him give you the fence recipe. You MUST buy it. Giving Rum to Darius, however, gives you a hammer AND a copper hammer upgrade blueprint (which is like, 1,500 from David, IIRC?) so it's worth doing. The linked walkthrough on the OP is fiendishly out of date and also seems to only care about giving details about the Corrupt Path.
Your right...forgot that it changed. You had to buy it from laura or give rum to darius to learn the recipe in older versions I believe. Now you can buy it from both laura and darius.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Your right...forgot that it changed. You had to buy it from laura or give rum to darius to learn the recipe in older versions I believe. Now you can buy it from both laura and darius.
you can still buy it from Darius, though I don't know if it requires you give the Rum to him. Doesn't seem worthwhile not to, either way.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
you can still buy it from Darius, though I don't know if it requires you give the Rum to him. Doesn't seem worthwhile not to, either way.
It doesn't require the rum...only requires him to be awake. Giving him the rum is the alternative to giving him a girl I think. I haven't played that ancient version is quite a long time though lol

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't require the rum...only requires him to be awake. Giving him the rum is the alternative to giving him a girl I think. I haven't played that ancient version is quite a long time though lol
R13 is an "ancient version"? Okay then. :p I mean, R14 literally only came out a week ago for Iron+ patrons and all... :p R11.5 is ancient, sure, but we were talking the actual game mechanics as they stand right now, not in the horribly out of date walkthrough, of which that conversation point was an aside. :p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
R13 is an "ancient version"? Okay then. :p I mean, R14 literally only came out a week ago for Iron+ patrons and all... :p R11.5 is ancient, sure, but we were talking the actual game mechanics as they stand right now, not in the horribly out of date walkthrough, of which that conversation point was an aside. :p
I mean earlier versions of the game where I believe giving darius the rum was important for progression but even then I think you could buy the recipe for the fences from laura. Now the rum is an alternative choice for not giving him a girl...you do get some tools I think with either choice but as I said...rum=no ntr
Still waiting on v14.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I mean earlier versions of the game where I believe giving darius the rum was important for progression but even then I think you could buy the recipe for the fences from laura. Now the rum is an alternative choice for not giving him a girl...you do get some tools I think with either choice but as I said...rum=no ntr
Still waiting on v14.
Like I said, you still get the copper hammer recipe for giving him the rum, as well as the hammer, so there's no real reason NOT to give him the rum. That's a more than 1,500 dollar value in a game where it's difficult to make more than a handful of gold a day. :p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Like I said, you still get the copper hammer recipe for giving him the rum, as well as the hammer, so there's no real reason NOT to give him the rum. That's a more than 1,500 dollar value in a game where it's difficult to make more than a handful of gold a day. :p
anyway....anything worth waiting for in v14?? This one always takes awhile to pop up here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
Still waiting on v14.
Option to pimp a girl to him shows up if you are low on gold (50 or less) and it doesn't matter whether you gave him rum or not.

Reactions: Amariithynar
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes