sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
hello guys

anyone know how to get cleaning village quest.
or milta training.
i like the game but lot of bugs and changes in the game. screw my mind. if i have left much.
quest stop and didn't work.
their is need a lot of improvement

JaniceD16

Aug 26, 2019
At this rate, It'll take me another 2 / 1/2 hours
actual time 48 or so
just to get daily TALK points,
(my hearts are full for Heather, LAURA (!!) , Elise...

my save time (game time so far is 17:00)
I tried to give strawberries to Nina at 2100 but I forgot to go away and come back every hour - maybe midnight?

JaniceD16

Aug 26, 2019
hello guys

anyone know how to get cleaning village quest.
or milta training.
i like the game but lot of bugs and changes in the game. screw my mind. if i have left much.
quest stop and didn't work.
their is need a lot of improvement
... cleaning goes so far back...
Thanks for the help on specific issues (unnecessary confusing mazes etc)
I will start again and advise

kippel

Dec 1, 2017
Sorry, excuse me for this silly question, but... How you knock doors? I click and appears the message locked... and I don't see the way to knock...

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
... cleaning goes so far back...
Thanks for the help on specific issues (unnecessary confusing mazes etc)
I will start again and advise
actually i play most of the game maze is very easy. and lot of changes in R14 version to but still bugs in many quests.
i think cleaning quest is changes to food quest. blue flower quest is still bug. ore quest too. fixed bridge too. etc.....

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is there any way for me to slow down the time? it goes way to fast. barely got anything done befor its night.

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
is there any way for me to slow down the time? it goes way to fast. barely got anything done befor its night.
Game time passes quickly indeed. If you have a game plan, you can pause the game by pressing the X key while thinking or watching the plan. That's the only way to save time.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Somehow I can't get to the party. Can anyone help?
I talked to Mia, and she said she will be going. But nothing happen after that. I went to the lake area from 16:00-19:00, all three part of it. But there was nothing unusual. Well except that the third part wasn't blocked anymore.
After 20:00 then I can't get out of the village.

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
Somehow I can't get to the party. Can anyone help?
I talked to Mia, and she said she will be going. But nothing happen after that. I went to the lake area from 16:00-19:00, all three part of it. But there was nothing unusual. Well except that the third part wasn't blocked anymore.
After 20:00 then I can't get out of the village.
If I remember correctly, First go to the well and talk to Nian and Trevor, then talk to Sam after 18:00, and choose to go to the party, to get to the party site.

Reactions: TempTitle

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
If I remember correctly, First go to the well and talk to Nian and Trevor, then talk to Sam after 18:00, and choose to go to the party, to get to the party site.
Do you know where Sam is? I couldn't even remember who is Sam. +_+
I've found him.

Oh! And I've found the variable that store main char status which can be edit with a save editor.

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
One of the best game... has potential of level MyNewlife & LustEpiedemic.... All it lacks is a proper Walk-through or Hint system... for everything I have to go through forum....

Analfucker123

Feb 2, 2019
When I open Goblem chests in the cave.
- I I do not see the the black powder in my inventory.
- but Derek says I have it when I meet him at his mine.

In the other mine I find black powder in a chest that shows up in inventory
Do you know how i find the black powder

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes