StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Using the following tools, after analyzing the Save file, open the advanced options in the modifier, and most of the game's Item values can be changed.

View attachment 405856
I just tried your editor and it has one flaw. It can't list variables which haven't been assign a value. I still prefer Toybox over it. But it is a great tool to know the names of variables. So thanks alot.

Btw, anybody knows why I never see Vincent x Roxie on day 3 like in the walkthrough? Neither can I get Mia to take care of father on day 3. Mother's Necklace event wont happen in first week, too.

p/s: Quest Cleaning the Village is also unavailable.

Last edited:

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
I just tried your editor and it has one flaw. It can't list variables which haven't been assign a value. I still prefer Toybox over it. But it is a great tool to know the names of variables. So thanks alot.

Btw, anybody knows why I never see Vincent x Roxie on day 3 like in the walkthrough? Neither can I get Mia to take care of father on day 3. Mother's Necklace event wont happen in first week, too.

p/s: Quest Cleaning the Village is also unavailable.
I've only been playing this game for two months and I haven't used Toybox.
I can quickly modify the game by adding code to some files inside the game.

As for the Vincent & Roxie problem, I've also encountered it. My solution is to save game at the beginning of the third day and then run to see if there is a sparkly spot on the side of Roxie's house. If there is no sparkly spot, then Load game. Run to see if there is again. If there is, then go into sparkly spot, and you can see Vincent & Roxie CG.

MhmKay

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,
TL;DR: How do I get Marcus relationship 2? (So that he wants to teach me stealth).

Had an honour playthrough with great succes, think I unlocked most content on that route. Nice and all good.
However, now I want to try a corruption playthrough. I amat the point after peeping on Sophie and her friends. When arranging to peep with Marcus, I ttok some money but not all (so, relationship with Marcus + 5).

But, when I talk to Marcus after, he just says "You should at least try to get laid", and does not offer any stealth quest. Help?

rrqqbb

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
TL;DR: How do I get Marcus relationship 2? (So that he wants to teach me stealth).

Had an honour playthrough with great succes, think I unlocked most content on that route. Nice and all good.
However, now I want to try a corruption playthrough. I amat the point after peeping on Sophie and her friends. When arranging to peep with Marcus, I ttok some money but not all (so, relationship with Marcus + 5).

But, when I talk to Marcus after, he just says "You should at least try to get laid", and does not offer any stealth quest. Help?
As far as I know, on the first day, you need talk to guys in front of the abandoned house,
and Choose ["Hey, give me more space! I want a better view of this!"] option, Marcus Friendship+10,
In the letter quest, you need give letter to Marcus first,
and choose "Good idea!" option, Marcus Friendship+10.
You have Marcus Friendship=20 now, you can learn stealthiness from Marcus.

MhmKay

Sep 23, 2019
Damn, so you really have to have chosen perfect answers to trigger it? No ex post way to gro relationship with Marcus? Rough!

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I've only been playing this game for two months and I haven't used Toybox.
I can quickly modify the game by adding code to some files inside the game.

As for the Vincent & Roxie problem, I've also encountered it. My solution is to save game at the beginning of the third day and then run to see if there is a sparkly spot on the side of Roxie's house. If there is no sparkly spot, then Load game. Run to see if there is again. If there is, then go into sparkly spot, and you can see Vincent & Roxie CG.
Toybox shows every variables, switches in the save, null or exiting. The only problem is that it only shows them by id not by name. I know we can add things into the game by modifying its script, I'm a coder too.

One of the best game... has potential of level MyNewlife & LustEpiedemic.... All it lacks is a proper Walk-through or Hint system... for everything I have to go through forum....
The artist is good. Not at supreme level like NLT (Lust Epidemic), but definitely at top tier. However, he probably have not much experiences with game design.
This game has a good feel to it, a nice atmosphere which is actually something very hard to create in game. It spells potential. But its structure is too cranky and confusing to even write a walkthrough. Not that you absolutely can't write one, it just takes too much effort and time that no one want to do it.

To the creator,
I meant what I said. You should sit down and do a mind map on what you want to create and write a design document on the structure of the game if you want to make it big. This comes from a developer with over 15 years in gaming industry.
Best regards.

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
The artist is good. Not at supreme level like NLT (Lust Epidemic), but definitely at top tier. However, he probably have not much experiences with game design.
This game has a good feel to it, a nice atmosphere which is actually something very hard to create in game. It spells potential. But its structure is too cranky and confusing to even write a walkthrough. Not that you absolutely can't write one, it just takes too much effort and time that no one want to do it.

To the creator,
I meant what I said. You should sit down and do a mind map on what you want to create and write a design document on the structure of the game if you want to make it big. This comes from a developer with over 15 years in gaming industry.
Best regards.
I agree with u totally.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"Talk to Mia. If you have a Honor Alignment (more Honor points than Corruption points) Mia will offer to take care of your father. This will lead to a new relationship path with her and a new scene at the end of Day 3." any of you guys have a problem on getting her to take care of your father? because even during day 3 and that's the first thing that says in the walkthrough, it never gives u the conversation even if u have high honor. she just keep saying "hows your father" bullshit

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
"Talk to Mia. If you have a Honor Alignment (more Honor points than Corruption points) Mia will offer to take care of your father. This will lead to a new relationship path with her and a new scene at the end of Day 3." any of you guys have a problem on getting her to take care of your father? because even during day 3 and that's the first thing that says in the walkthrough, it never gives u the conversation even if u have high honor. she just keep saying "hows your father" bullshit
It's actually on the 8th day after you both feed and giving the father the medicine for 7 days and on the 8th she will show up at the MC house to check on them and then offers to take care of him as well as mention the party to you as well.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
It's actually on the 8th day after you both feed and giving the father the medicine for 7 days and on the 8th she will show up at the MC house to check on them and then offers to take care of him as well as mention the party to you as well.
*long gasp* I've been decieved!!! :eek: Thank you!

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Been a while since I've kept eyes on this forum... Discord really covers a lot of what's asked, and at this point, I feel like while a FAQ section on page one is merited, it would never actually be looked at. (stretch)

Has anyone figured out how to get iron/silver/gold tools? I've got the furnace, I've made ingots, but I can't find recipes anywhere. If I try to cheat it by removing, e.g., my copper hammer and replacing it with an Iron one, I get an error when playing the first time I look at my inventory.
Considering that Copper tools, specifically the Hammer, only recently became a 'thing' that's viable, that's a "no" on higher-tier tools. Current progression does not feature actual need/legitimate function for beyond-Basic tools (at the point in time where you would be able to make them, you've reached the end of currently-available content, most likely).

Still no news version of Walkthrough ? zzz
Sounds like you're volunteering to make one! No? Keep sleepin', then.

Given how much things have changed between the walkthrough currently on OP and the current version, cranking out an up-to-date walkthrough just for one thing or another to no longer be valid 2 versions later, probably preferable to just keep cranking out builds over walkthroughs. For any questions you legitimately have, there's always (a) the search box for this thread specifically, (b) the Discord, or (c) the Patreon. The first two options are free, obvi.

i have a problem with quest logs
They are for the most part relatively direct; while there are some portions that don't display as cleared, for that quest specifically, part is clearing the Food Donation quest and Hunter Training (donate 100 units of food and enter forest with trainer 10 times), and another is waiting for Vincent to decide to go on his quest. The first part might take between 8 and 10 days, and the latter should be soon after the Party happens (which activates after Mia offers to take care of Redd).

You will need to speak to Redd again to prompt inviting either Elise or Heather to come by.

Is the shovel gone from the game, and what was its original purpose?
It was 'originally' not a thing to begin with, iirc, just something that people noticed in save editors and added in because they thought it did something (when it did not). Possibly inaccurate.

Hey is there any way to cheat time or anything like that
No. Well, yes but actually no; on occasion, some days will false-advance, with your character "waking up" from having gone to sleep after an event, but the day still being the one the event took place on, a few hours after the event was supposed to have "started." If you had gotten Daily Talks with everyone or the Flirt done previously on that day, their counter is reset, however it is still however-late in the day it was when you "wake up." Examples include waking up "after" the party near the Lake, but "before" the night actually ended. You may or may not have recovered energy, but it counts as "another day" so far as talking around.

This is likely something that's going to be fixed at some point, and isn't exactly something that can be done on purpose, however.

WTF my crops won't grow past a certain point ( I hoed, planted, watered every day - 16 days still no potatoes )
or carrots
If you're hoe'ing and planting them every day, nothing's going to grow. For the duration of however long they say they take to grow, they just need daily watering, after which you can collect. Sometimes plants that provide multiple harvests stick around, while other times they remain for oddly long amounts of time (plants will go away automatically once they will no longer produce, not to be mistaken for "cannot be harvested again TODAY")

At this rate, It'll take me another 2 / 1/2 hours
actual time 48 or so
just to get daily TALK points,
(my hearts are full for Heather, LAURA (!!) , Elise...
Elise should have provided a tutorial on gifts and flirting, and you're not intended to get full hearts before doing anything else.

"Talk to Mia. If you have a Honor Alignment (more Honor points than Corruption points) Mia will offer to take care of your father. This will lead to a new relationship path with her and a new scene at the end of Day 3."
Sidebar on that; I think you're not actually required to have an Honor alignment for her to offer to come by, but may be necessary for the relationship path (as well as some other choices).

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Sidebar on that; I think you're not actually required to have an Honor alignment for her to offer to come by, but may be necessary for the relationship path (as well as some other choices).
Yes, thank you. I was kinda confused cuz i was following the walkthrough, then i remembered the walkthrough is just a guide and that the days written there didnt have to match your own playthrough

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes